Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Highly likely that Arsenal will be knocked off the top at some stage next weekend/Monday

Liverpool have first crack at Cardiff in the lunch time KO. Surely a comfortable win? Then if they fail, City can do it if we beat Fulham, and on the Monday, Chelsea go to Arsenal.

Marvin said:
Highly likely that Arsenal will be knocked off the top at some stage next weekend/Monday

Liverpool have first crack at Cardiff in the lunch time KO. Surely a comfortable win? Then if they fail, City can do it if we beat Fulham, and on the Monday, Chelsea go to Arsenal.

Is that also saying that Arsenal could be 4th by the end of the night Monday! Now that would shut a few of their lot up!

They have been mightily impressive this season, but the big question is can they sustain this breathtaking form throughout the campaign. I highly doubt it, personally. If I was a Liverpool fan, I'd be grateful for fourth spot now.

Scouse_Jimi said:
Woke up to new of a new contract in the offing for Luis. One of the few players who's actually worth 200k a week. If he signs one I'll be over the moon!
Top 4 and there's a chance he may sign a new deal
Otherwise he's gone.

Sign a new long term contract, we'll give you a massive pay increase so that in a year, if we haven't attained Chumps League and you want to go (or we get a bid), we have far bigger leverage as to what we can sell you for than what we currently have.

Everyone's a winner!!!!!

Akin to our Wayne down Chester Road.

Liverpool's real test will be Boxing Day, if they come to the Etihad and give us a game, I think we can honestly take them seriously, if they go the way of Spurs, Rags and Arse, maybe not

Based on what I have seen at our place this season Everton have a decent shout at upsetting the status quo, but there squad depth may be their undoing

Liverpool come to us with 2 of our most consistent players our injured This game will be closer than the battering we gave spurs Arsenal and the scum I'm going for 3-2

waspish said:
Liverpool come to us with 2 of our most consistent players our injured This game will be closer than the battering we gave spurs Arsenal and the scum I'm going for 3-2
I think it would have been close anyway with both Zabba and Aguero, Liverpool do seem to have a good balance about them and I think it will be our toughest home game so far, I am looking forward to this game more than any so far this season

big blueballs said:
waspish said:
I think it would have been close anyway with both Zabba and Aguero, Liverpool do seem to have a good balance about them and I think it will be our toughest home game so far, I am looking forward to this game more than any so far this season

I'm really looking forward to posting here afterwards if we get spanked....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.