Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent bit of business and wonder what formation Liverpool will play/ I think maybe a 4-2-3-1.

A current team of

Bergovic

Johnson Agger Kolo/Sakho Cissoko/Enrique

Gerrard Lucas

Modrd/Aspas Countinho Strurridge/Suarez

Strurridge/Suarez.

I would put their squad ahead of Tottenhams and capable of really challenging for top 4. Great depth.

I can't believe how much they've spent lately. Since they got £50m for Torres, they've brought loads of players in and I can't recall them getting much in fees-wise, apart from Andy Carroll who went for roughly half the fee it cost to bring him in. They've got Joe Allen at £15/18m looking like he's now surplus to requirements, and just let Borini - a £10.5m signing - go out on loan to Sunderland. How United must wish that they too had such generous American owners :-)

Salford_Blue said:
If Moses doesn't reach the standard required, I can see a parting of the waves.

The fallout will be Biblical!

On a serious note, they have made some very good signings and have started off the season well.

supercrystal7 said:
Excellent bit of business and wonder what formation Liverpool will play/ I think maybe a 4-2-3-1.

A current team of

Bergovic

Gerrard Lucas

Strurridge/Suarez.

I would put their squad ahead of Tottenhams and capable of really challenging for top 4. Great depth.

You mean Mignolet?

Liverpool are looking strong this season and pleased for Rodgers. He took over from a lot of shite signings under Dalgleish!

sturridge-o.gif

His dance style is so refined now

foxy said:
supercrystal7 said:

A current team of

Bergovic

Gerrard Lucas

Strurridge/Suarez.

You mean Mignolet?

Liverpool are looking strong this season and pleased for Rodgers. He took over from a lot of shite signings under Dalgleish!

Yeh Mignolet, two best keepers in the league for me last season. You are right about Dalglish. I don't think he even did too badly managing the players he had, but his signings and the Suarez situation killed the club.

Got to feel sorry for Kolo. He went to play regularly and two more centre half turn up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.