Liverpool Thread 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.
davymcfc said:
I thought arsenal and Liverpool would fade away at some point but I have to give them both credit as well as everton. They are all playing great football and are quite rightly well positioned in the table.

That Liverpool game on Boxing Day is absolutely huge now.

If we win at Fulham and beat Liverpool, I can see us going on a run that will take us away from the rest. Only concern is loss of Aguero. He has been huge this year for us.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
davymcfc said:
I thought arsenal and Liverpool would fade away at some point but I have to give them both credit as well as everton. They are all playing great football and are quite rightly well positioned in the table.

That Liverpool game on Boxing Day is absolutely huge now.

If we win at Fulham and beat Liverpool, I can see us going on a run that will take us away from the rest. Only concern is loss of Aguero. He has been huge this year for us.

Suarez is only ever a light snack away from a 4 month ban.

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Dippers swam the channel keeping hold of Suarez in the summer, fair play they dug their heels in but I don't think anyone expected it to turn out like this - he looks happy and his goal return considering he missed 6 games is nothing short of remarkable.

Still think we'll annihilate them on Boxing Day but they are a threat.

They need to make top four this season though otherwise he'll be gone

I have a feeling he will go anyway. I reckon he has an agreement with Liverpool. That's why he's knuckled down
and is playing as he is.

The Fat el Hombre said:
They don't have to be taken seriously at all for the title. They've no chance of winning this league.

Have to agree with you there. For all the great football Liverpool played today, Spuds were particularly fucking
woeful. How Dawson gets a game i'll never know. Was laughing my bollox off at Lennon and Walker running
around like headless chickens.

Note to lads. Pace and speed not everything. No good if you can't play football.

The Fat el Hombre said:
They don't have to be taken seriously at all for the title. They've no chance of winning this league.

They won,t win the league but they have great chance of top four. They play great football to be fair<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:22 am --<br /><br />
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Dippers swam the channel keeping hold of Suarez in the summer, fair play they dug their heels in but I don't think anyone expected it to turn out like this - he looks happy and his goal return considering he missed 6 games is nothing short of remarkable.

Still think we'll annihilate them on Boxing Day but they are a threat.

They need to make top four this season though otherwise he'll be gone

I have a feeling he will go anyway. I reckon he has an agreement with Liverpool. That's why he's knuckled down
and is playing as he is.

He will go in the summer but he trying his best to get them into top four so fair play to him.

The longer the overrated starfish is out the better for them.

The midfield today was full of strong running which literally tortured Spurs. Dawson in particular will have nightmares tonight. If Gerrard had played today he would have demanded the ball from everybody and then attempted the "Hollywood pass", like the poor man's Pirlo that he is. Giving the Spurs defence time to settle.

When he wasn't doing this he would have been yapping in the Referees ear trying to control the game like only he and Giggs can do.

ifiwasarichfan said:
The longer the overrated starfish is out the better for them.

The midfield today was full of strong running which literally tortured Spurs. Dawson in particular will have nightmares tonight. If Gerrard had played today he would have demanded the ball from everybody and then attempted the "Hollywood pass", like the poor man's Pirlo that he is. Giving the Spurs defence time to settle.

When he wasn't doing this he would have been yapping in the Referees ear trying to control the game like only he and Giggs can do.

Liverpool seem to defend lot better as a team without him it has to be said. but hard to judge as spurs were hardly testing them the way even hull or everton did in last two away games.

Liverpool exploited AVB's dumb tactics. Too many wingers who can't posses and pass the ball well. Spuds couldn't bring up the ball from the back and Dawson was paying for it all game long. Soldado ain't the type of striker who can hold up the ball either. I hope Pellers looks at this when we have to play Liverpool. 1 up top like how we set up against Bayern would be the best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.