Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair enough and I just picked your comment as it was the most recent one. Why on Earth would UEFA fix the draw? And if they were fixing it, what happened to the much-anticipated Bayern/Real final?
I'm not saying they fix every draw for every team or that this draw today was fixed but I do think they do it. I absolutely knew we would be drawn against each other in the last round.

I'm not saying they fix every draw for every team or that this draw today was fixed but I do think they do it. I absolutely knew we would be drawn against each other in the last round.

You mean you guessed that you would.

That's not the same thing as knowing that you would.

If our bus gets smashed, we wont use this as an excuse.
Well Liverpool fans couldn't use it as an excuse really given what has gone on before but I doubt your players would like it if the team bus was smashed up on the way to the ground and only your players would know whether they had been negatively affected in any way.

So they’re fixing the draw for some teams and not for others? Which ones do they fix and which ones don’t they fix? What’s their overall plan?

So they’re fixing the draw for some teams and not for others? Which ones do they fix and which ones don’t they fix? What’s their overall plan?
Personally I believe the group draws have been rigged to give united easy groups since Gill has been working at UEFA. I also believe they wanted to make sure that one of us or your lot went out in the quarters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.