Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I believe the group draws have been rigged to give united easy groups since Gill has been working at UEFA. I also believe they wanted to make sure that one of us or your lot went out in the quarters.

On what basis do you believe that?

So they’re fixing the draw for some teams and not for others? Which ones do they fix and which ones don’t they fix? What’s their overall plan?

Here’s an example.

I read on here a couple of years ago that in the previous eight seasons, Real Madrid, FC Bayern and Barcelona had avoided each other at the quarterfinal stage in all but one year.

That’s some Hell of a coincidence.

I think it was @Prestwich_Blue who posted that little fact, though I might be wrong.

Personally I believe the group draws have been rigged to give united easy groups since Gill has been working at UEFA. I also believe they wanted to make sure that one of us or your lot went out in the quarters.
I agree completely.
When was the last time the rags had a hard draw.
Its a joke.
Not going to bother with another champions league game

Here’s an example.

I read on here a couple of years ago that in the previous eight seasons, Real Madrid, FC Bayern and Barcelona had avoided each other at the quarterfinal stage in all but one year.

That’s some Hell of a coincidence.

I think it was @Prestwich_Blue who posted that little fact, though I might be wrong.

Okay, so take the quarter finals this decade...
Real weren’t in the quarter finals in 2010, Bayern weren’t in the quarter finals in 2011, they all qualified and avoided each other 2012-2016 and then Real and Bayern were drawn against each other in the quarter finals in 2017.

So the three of them avoided each other for 5 years. There are obviously 8 teams in the draw for each of those years. So, maybe not as crazy as you think.

If Liverpool are winning I expect Agent Alek will happily take a red taking out that cheating **** Firminho for his old mates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.