Liverpool thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have the dippers announced plans to bottle the Roma bus yet or are the snidey cowards too scared of a battering in Rome?

Would be a shame if the ' Reds animals ' were subjected to the same sort of welcome they got the last time they played Roma over there.

On what basis do you believe that?
You don't believe it, that's fine, I wouldn't expect you to because you view everything through the prism of a fan of a club that has got dodgy decisions go their way fairly relentlessly for years, certainly for as long as I've been watching football. Tell you what though, if Kaldoon got a job high up at uefa and miraculously our group stage draws were suddenly piss easy every time we qualified, I think people would be pointing the finger. It's quite clear gill is in that organisation to make sure things are stacked as far as possible in the favour of united and clubs of that ilk. So yes, I do see rigging draws as another possible way he can do that but obviously he can't be open about it like they have been with some of the other stuff they are doing to give those clubs an obvious advantage.

Have the dippers announced plans to bottle the Roma bus yet or are the snidey cowards too scared of a battering in Rome?

There shitting it already mate and this was quoted on Wednesday. All the red scousers in my works said the last team they want is Roma be ause of their Ultras - fucking shit houses like to dish it out but they are not happy with this draw.

If they go even anywhere near the Roma coach and it get bottled, anu liverpool fans travelling to Rome will get filled and possibly worse

Lets just say for the next round I will be supporting Roma.....Golazoooooooooo

Last edited:
Let's hope the Roma Ultras give the dippers the welcome they so richly deserve. To be honest I'm surprised Roma are bothering to turn up after hearing they way they have been so disrespectfully written off by the candle lighters.

I see they rightly held remembrance for the 96 before todays date.

If they get to the CL final on 26th May I presume they will insist on something similar as it will be 33 years almost to the day of the Hysel disaster? If they don't get there they will just have to hold their service on the last day of the league on the 13th May.

They do it justice on the LFC website -

"
Heysel: May 29th 1985
On May 29, 1985, defending European Champions Liverpool and Cup Winners Cup holders Juventus were to meet at the Heysel Stadium, Brussels, in the 30th European Cup Final.

The events that took place before kick-off in Block Z of the stadium turned the dream final into a nightmare: thirty-nine fans - mostly Juventus supporters - tragically lost their lives and hundreds more were injured.

May 29 will forever be a day of solemn remembrance for Liverpool FC, Juventus FC and the entire football family."

The details of those events pre-kick off remain a mystery.

Just watched the Dippers on MOTD , the BBC camera's spent more time spanning the crowd than presenting the highlights of the game , glad it was after the watershed , there are some proper ugly c*nts amongst there ilk , and this "atmosphere" shit is getting on my nerves , i have a couple of mates who go regularly to Klanfield and they have moaned about how quiet Klanfield is for years. The only time the Dippers get off their backside is when a team from Manchester turns up at Klanfield , they are f*cking frauds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.