Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
well according to the powers that be Salad the wet lettuce can go diving around and not get an ounce of critiscism - yet emery kicks a water bottle and it is supposedly getting investigated

you couldn't make it up could you

Salah is a diver, end off. He has been doing it for a while

so we now know who richard scudamore was talking about winning the premier league this season and given them (liverpool) his full backing when saying anybody but manchester city would be good and he does not want manchester city to rule the game by winning it every season ?????

i have not problem with anybody winning the league fairly but when you see salah dive it makes me feel sick ??? manchester city and our players like sterling sane aguero all have been kicked to bits and never got a pen like that salah one, its clear the player just touch him and he went down like a sack of spuds, the premier league is bent and the officials rule and do there job when under orders to give a help hand the so called big history clubs that do it the right way always get a helping hand when it gets tight

in the 3 times we won the premier league only last season did we play a fairly clean season and nobody could touch us because everybody else even man united was shit, and no matter how much help the officials given them they was truly shit, liverpool have been given the golden egg this season and its clear they can do anything they want and when need a helping hand salah falls to the floor and bingo no questions asked stone wall pen

even the so called EPL panel who looks out for diving and cheating clearly are blind or (under orders) to turn a blind eye salah its cheating and a dive in anybody book

so we now know who richard scudamore was talking about winning the premier league this season and given them (liverpool) his full backing when saying anybody but manchester city would be good and he does not want manchester city to rule the game by winning it every season ?????

i have not problem with anybody winning the league fairly but when you see salah dive it makes me feel sick ??? manchester city and our players like sterling sane aguero all have been kicked to bits and never got a pen like that salah one clearly the player just touch him and he went down like a sack of spuds, the premier league is bent and the officials rule and do there job when order to give a help hand and turn a blind eye to us, the so called big history clubs that do it the right way always get a helping hand when it gets tight

in the 3 times we won the premier league only last season did we play a fairly clean season and nobody could touch us because everybody else even man united was shit, and no matter how much help the officials given them they was truly shit, liverpool have been given the golden egg this season and its clear they can do anything they want and when need a helping hand salah falls to the floor and bingo no questions asked stone wall pen

even the so called EPL panel who looks out for diving and cheating clearly are blind or (under orders) to turn a blind eye salah its cheating and a dive in anybody book

That first sentence was very telling when it was spouted from his mouth. I will hold my hands up and say Liverpool have played well this season, but they have also had some shocking decisions go their way that have allowed them to be where they are now

clear penalty against spurs - not given
extra extra injury time goal scored - everton
as blatant as you like handball goal given against ourselves

That to just name a few

If we are to retain the title this season, we will have to do it the hard way and against those that dont want another City title triumph. But the other teams need to start bucking their ideas up and actually turn up in front of goal when playing the scousers because some of the attempted finishing has been shocking at the very least

I hate the scousers with an avid passion (see my previous posts).
But we might as well admit it that they have looked the real deal from day 1 this season.
I still think ourselves or even Spurs could pip them come the end of the season as there is
still a hell of a way to until the end of the season. Spurs have a decent run in but so do the
scousers with their last 4 games being: Cardiff, Huddersfield, Newcastle and Wolves.
If they beat us next week then they really would have to throw it away. Which is more than
possible.

Whoever is top at the end of the season deserves to win it - regardless of any officials etc.
My only hope is that if they do win it then they at least they admit they have done what
ourselves, the rags, Chelsea (and Blackburn) did - and that is buy the title. Somehow I can't
see that happening though...

Having said that - not to many on here now posting that we will beat them to the title by at least
10 points!

well according to the powers that be Salad the wet lettuce can go diving around and not get an ounce of critiscism - yet emery kicks a water bottle and it is supposedly getting investigated

you couldn't make it up could you

Salah is a diver, end off. He has been doing it for a while

I agree it is wrong, it should be a two game ban. But unfortunately that's not the case right now. Looking at past rulings, both the water incident and the Salah diving has been according to praxis.

It could be easily fixed, but for some reason it is ok to dive as long as there is any kind of contact.

That first sentence was very telling when it was spouted from his mouth. I will hold my hands up and say Liverpool have played well this season, but they have also had some shocking decisions go their way that have allowed them to be where they are now

clear penalty against spurs - not given
extra extra injury time goal scored - everton
as blatant as you like handball goal given against ourselves

That to just name a few

If we are to retain the title this season, we will have to do it the hard way and against those that dont want another City title triumph. But the other teams need to start bucking their ideas up and actually turn up in front of goal when playing the scousers because some of the attempted finishing has been shocking at the very least

if its a fair fight nobody can moan if liverpool or spurs win the title and will hold my hands up and say well played, but when you see things like salah diving and getting the pen and even the so called epl panel does not feel the need to review it then its game over for manchester city this season, they wanted a new winner and who better than liverpool or spurs over city, the head of the premier league speaks about wanting somebody else winning the league and then leaves his job at the end of the season with a golden handshake from all the clubs

and the everton game when the keeper did his god dam best to give liverpool the win ??? the ball was going over its was not even close and no need to make the so called save to keep it in with a liverpool player hitting the shot meaning a goal kick, but for some reason the keeper wanted to keep the ball in play ??????

look the premier league and its officials are bent and if city have to win it every other season i will take that, and just like uefa and the champions league they will have to let manchester city win it soon or somebody outside of manchester city will start to smell something fishy going on, just like chelsea and drogba calling them out live after they was rumbled, so time for some big games to happen in 2019 and if manchester city get done over again then the shit will hit the fans and the biggest manager in the world may just call out the EPL and UEFA for what they are (cheats)

I agree it is wrong, it should be a two game ban. But unfortunately that's not the case right now. Looking at past rulings, both the water incident and the Salah diving has been according to praxis.

It could be easily fixed, but for some reason it is ok to dive as long as there is any kind of contact.

Sterling got absolutely SAVAGED by your lot for accidentally kicking the ground and getting a penalty as a result and then branded an “utter disgrace” for not being honest and rushing up to the ref to IMMEDIATELY explain that it wasn’t a penalty at all.

Just out of interest, did Salah do that honest ‘Liverpool Way’ thing and approach the ref to explain that his wasn’t a penalty either and that he had, in fact, intentionally, not accidentally,fooled the referee to gain an unfair advantage by being utterly dishonest?

In summary, Sterling did not intentionally fall over to fool the ref ... Salah did.

So, can you please copy and paste comments from Rawk that contain the word “disgrace” pertaining to Salah’s lack of honesty?

A clearer example of double standards and hypocrisy you will never find ... ©️ Copyright 2018 Liverpool FC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.