Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sterling got absolutely SAVAGED by your lot for accidentally kicking the ground and getting a penalty as a result and then branded an “utter disgrace” for not being honest and rushing up to the ref to IMMEDIATELY explain that it wasn’t a penalty at all.

Just out of interest, did Salah do that honest ‘Liverpool Way’ thing and approach the ref to explain that his wasn’t a penalty either and that he had, in fact, intentionally, not accidentally,fooled the referee to gain an unfair advantage by being utterly dishonest?

In summary, Sterling did not intentionally fall over to fool the ref ... Salah did.

So, can you please copy and paste comments from Rawk that contain the word “disgrace” pertaining to Salah’s lack of honesty?

A clearer example of double standards and hypocrisy you will never find ... ©️ Copyright 2018 Liverpool FC.

Mind the rockinghorse shit.

if its a fair fight nobody can moan if liverpool or spurs win the title and will hold my hands up and say well played, but when you see things like salah diving and getting the pen and even the so called epl panel does not feel the need to review it then its game over for manchester city this season, they wanted a new winner and who better than liverpool or spurs over city, the head of the premier league speaks about wanting somebody else winning the league and then leaves his job at the end of the season with a golden handshake from all the clubs

and the everton game when the keeper did his god dam best to give liverpool the win ??? the ball was going over its was not even close and no need to make the so called save to keep it in with a liverpool player hitting the shot meaning a goal kick, but for some reason the keeper wanted to keep the ball in play ??????

look the premier league and its officials are bent and if city have to win it every other season i will take that, and just like uefa and the champions league they will have to let manchester city win it soon or somebody outside of manchester city will start to smell something fishy going on, just like chelsea and drogba calling them out live after they was rumbled, so time for some big games to happen in 2019 and if manchester city get done over again then the shit will hit the fans and the biggest manager in the world may just call out the EPL and UEFA for what they are (cheats)

I suspect they don't actually care about fairness .

Ah. Now I'm starting to understand why we are arguing. :)

I was referring to the diving vs exaggerating debate, that is used to try to somehow make the Salah type of diving more legit. I was not making a claim that the defender was to blame. My point is that both diving with no contact our diving when someone has a finger on your arm, are just as much cheating.

I think we are actually 100% in agreement here.

Cross wires Drubas :)

Or bribes .

Would not be in the least surprised and its a fact, certain refs have disappeared from the game with extremely tight NDA's surrounding them.

Too much money in football, especially when you factor in betting markets for some to do anything to get results they want.

I knew we’d have a red card before we played Liverpool, they’re scoring offside goals , pens not given against , goals di ssallowed against em & now Salah blatantly cheats & nothing is done , it’s obvious they want a different Champion & there’s not a lot we can do . I await the latest round of cheating at our place next Thursday

I knew we’d have a red card before we played Liverpool, they’re scoring offside goals , pens not given against , goals di ssallowed against em & now Salah blatantly cheats & nothing is done , it’s obvious they want a different Champion & there’s not a lot we can do . I await the latest round of cheating at our place next Thursday
spot on.

I knew we’d have a red card before we played Liverpool, they’re scoring offside goals , pens not given against , goals disallowed allowed against em & now Salah blatantly cheats & nothing is done , it’s obvious they want a different Champion & there’s not a lot we can do . I await the latest round of cheating at our place next Thursday

There is something we can do go hard in on vvd and Salah ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.