Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew we’d have a red card before we played Liverpool, they’re scoring offside goals , pens not given against , goals di ssallowed against em & now Salah blatantly cheats & nothing is done , it’s obvious they want a different Champion & there’s not a lot we can do . I await the latest round of cheating at our place next Thursday

Bang on the money.

Would not be in the least surprised and its a fact, certain refs have disappeared from the game with extremely tight NDA's surrounding them.

Too much money in football, especially when you factor in betting markets for some to do anything to get results they want.

Well a dippers win in the PL would certainly appear to please our media , and so I can understand by the betting fraternity and UEFA would have their snouts in the trough.

A question for everyone in this thread at the moment...………...who is/was the biggest cheat. Suarez or Salah? I remember Steve Heighway back in the day....he weren't too shoddy either.

I knew we’d have a red card before we played Liverpool, they’re scoring offside goals , pens not given against , goals di ssallowed against em & now Salah blatantly cheats & nothing is done , it’s obvious they want a different Champion & there’s not a lot we can do . I await the latest round of cheating at our place next Thursday

That’s some conspiracy if they’ve even managed to bribe Delph into doing a reckless, stupid challenge to give the ref the opportunity to send him off!

Seriously though, we should be magnanimous enough to accept that they’ve been the better team so far this season. There’s no shame in that. And there’s still a long way to go.

A question for everyone in this thread at the moment...………...who is/was the biggest cheat. Suarez or Salah? I remember Steve Heighway back in the day....he weren't too shoddy either.

There aren't any real gradations when it comes to this sort of thing. A cheat is a cheat. I suppose there are cheating pigs, fucking cheating pigs, and then there's Suarez and Salah!

Halsey finds it incomprehensible that it wasn't even referred to the panel. it's the clearest evidence to me that they want a certain outcome this year. Last year there was nothing that could live with us over the season, but this year they have seen a little chink that they can exploit, and every trick will be pulled to achieve their preferred outcome. There will be a reckoning, and the FArce and PL will be required to account. The RDAHMeedya won't attempt the calling to task, but at some point, some time, we will find out. Jeez, Der Spiegel might run a week long series! There were elements in the aforementioned gutter press that questioned the validity of any trophy we ever won since 2011. The same might be said of this season if the outcome is of a certain shade.

That’s some conspiracy if they’ve even managed to bribe Delph into doing a reckless, stupid challenge to give the ref the opportunity to send him off!

Seriously though, we should be magnanimous enough to accept that they’ve been the better team so far this season. There’s no shame in that. And there’s still a long way to go.

You forgot to add... and Delph needs fucking shooting, for that. He knows the rules and this isn't the first time
he's been copped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.