Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we're not too keen (to put it mildly!) on Liverpool at the moment. But credit where it's due....

That was a fantastic gesture by Henderson. Yes, I know he can well afford it. But that's not the point; he didn't have to do it.

I know we're not too keen (to put it mildly!) on Liverpool at the moment. But credit where it's due....

That was a fantastic gesture by Henderson. Yes, I know he can well afford it. But that's not the point; he didn't have to do it.

Yep, fair play to him.

I like Drubas and hope he is allowed to stay.

I want that gobshite Aussie Red to come back. I found a photo of myself on the day Liverpool last won the league

IMG

That’s some conspiracy if they’ve even managed to bribe Delph into doing a reckless, stupid challenge to give the ref the opportunity to send him off!

Seriously though, we should be magnanimous enough to accept that they’ve been the better team so far this season. There’s no shame in that. And there’s still a long way to go.
The way the two clubs are refereed couldn’t be more different , it’s disgusting , the champions that they want are being helped at every turn .Delphs tackle wasn’t a sending off but “ giving the ref the opportunity to send him off” just shows how over the last few years we have got used to being shit on now & just expect & accept it .

The way the two clubs are refereed couldn’t be more different , it’s disgusting , the champions that they want are being helped at every turn .Delphs tackle wasn’t a sending off but “ giving the ref the opportunity to send him off” just shows how over the last few years we have got used to being shit on now & just expect & accept it .

In two of the last three league meetings between us, they’ve had a player sent off and a penalty awarded to us. Both decisions were correct, of course, but it doesn’t really back up your claim. It’s a bit undignified if we can’t accept the possibility of losing the title graciously.

In two of the last three league meetings between us, they’ve had a player sent off and a penalty awarded to us. Both decisions were correct, of course, but it doesn’t really back up your claim. It’s a bit undignified if we can’t accept the possibility of losing the title graciously.
Level playing field , both treated the same , I can lose to anybody , wereCity fans were used to it . To lose to bias & blatant cheating I can’t accept , the Champions league games v Liverpool should have been investigated it was so corrupt .

Level playing field , both treated the same , I can lose to anybody , wereCity fans were used to it . To lose to bias & blatant cheating I can’t accept , the Champions league games v Liverpool should have been investigated it was so corrupt .

You seemingly ignored the penalty and red card I mentioned. Or is it only the CL that’s bent?

They have been the best team so far, but they also seem to get favourable treatment at times.
Delph’s red is not really an issue, until you factor in all those studs up challenges against our players last season, all worse and not 1 red card.
Mané’s sending off is not relevant because it was so violent and could never really have been anything other than a red card. Somehow though, there was much debate in the media about whether he should have walked.... head high, studs up into the face, and they felt hard done to..... says it all IMO

You seemingly ignored the penalty and red card I mentioned. Or is it only the CL that’s bent?
They were correct decisions as you said. We had 10 leg breaking , horrendous tackles the other season , we were lucky not to lose some players for good , not one red card. I believe some refs hate us as much as the media do.

They have been the best team so far, but they also seem to get favourable treatment at times.
Delph’s red is not really an issue, until you factor in all those studs up challenges against our players last season, all worse and not 1 red card.
Mané’s sending off is not relevant because it was so violent and could never really have been anything other than a red card. Somehow though, there was much debate in the media about whether he should have walked.... head high, studs up into the face, and they felt hard done to..... says it all IMO

Not sure if I’ve imagined it, but didn’t Martin Tyler scream something about “pay back time” when Mane bagged against us in the 4-3, the absolute ****. Pay back for what?! Being correctly red carded for a fucking horrendous challenge on Ederson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.