Liverpool thread 2018/19

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were correct decisions as you said. We had 10 leg breaking , horrendous tackles the other season , we were lucky not to lose some players for good , not one red card. I believe some refs hate us as much as the media do.

Yes, some of the leg breakers on our players that went unpunished last season were an absolute disgrace. But if there is a conspiracy amongst refs (!) to stop us winning the league and ensure Liverpool win it, then why the fuck would Atkinson give us a last minute penalty at Anfield? The reason we are where we are is down to us, it’s sad to look for excuses or scapegoats for our own shortcomings.

What exactly did Greg dyke mean when he said it wouldn’t be good for football if Man City won the league ? This way of thinking is running through the thinking of the football hierarchy in this country down to the refs who can affect outcomes of games if they are games in the balance.
In my mind ? Jealousy? Racism ? Take your pick . They yearn for the days of Utd or Liverpool dominance, life was straightforward then & everybody made a lot of money . We are now around & they don’t want us to be .

What exactly did Greg dyke mean when he said it wouldn’t be good for football if Man City won the league ? This way of thinking is running through the thinking of the football hierarchy in this country down to the refs who can affect outcomes of games if they are games in the balance.
In my mind ? Jealousy? Racism ? Take your pick . They yearn for the days of Utd or Liverpool dominance, life was straightforward then & everybody made a lot of money . We are now around & they don’t want us to be .

Why did Atkinson give us a last minute penalty at Anfield?

Yes, some of the leg breakers on our players that went unpunished last season were an absolute disgrace. But if there is a conspiracy amongst refs (!) to stop us winning the league and ensure Liverpool win it, then why the fuck would Atkinson give us a last minute penalty at Anfield? The reason we are where we are is down to us, it’s sad to look for excuses or scapegoats for our own shortcomings.
The focus at the moment is to assist Liverpool

Why did Atkinson give us a last minute penalty at Anfield?
What did Greg Dyke mean ?
It WAS a penalty that’s why , blatant .Why do you think us being given a correct decision is proof that there is no cheating & Liverpool are not being helped ?

Ric , do you think it’s not bent ?

Ha, what gives you that idea!

Seriously, I think some teams, particularly at home and with certain refs, tend to get beneficial decisions. No, I don’t think it’s completely bent. Otherwise I wouldn’t watch it.

Ha, what gives you that idea!

Seriously, I think some teams, particularly at home and with certain refs, tend to get beneficial decisions. No, I don’t think it’s completely bent. Otherwise I wouldn’t watch it.
You do accept that something is going on, we’re never going to agree but maybe revisit after Thursday or even after Sunday when they have another “opertunity” to fuck us over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.