Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Always thought the idea of a Forum is to exchange ideas/views though.

Maybe it’s time the Mods did kick us all off. Just saying there seems to be a burning desire from most on here not to engage with Pool fans. Everything just quickly escalates and I’ve lost count of the number of times this thread has been pulled recently. I did cause the last one admittedly, should’ve just left it (apologies again Ric).

I’m guessing the Mods would prefer the forum to be filled with multiple fan bases to build the forum full of opinions and different discussions but if there’s an overwhelming desire from the fans on here to not have us around, maybe create a separate forum just for those City fans who want to exchange football comments with us. Then those whose blood boils at just the sight of a Pool fans comments can enjoy a peaceful no Pool fan forum on here? Just an idea.

As I’ve always said if I get to a point I ever dislike City, then I’ll take myself off of this forum. Not on here to purposely wind anyone up. Although I’ve bitten a couple of times over the years I ‘usually’ keep calm.

... you mean the way that the mods of RAWK allow others into their cultfest wank circle???...and thanks to the actions of gloating livarscum filth, Mirrorsport now don't even allow comments on the vast majority of MCFC articles on the Evening Echo.

GFY you obnoxious prick.

Hahahaha they are taking Liverpool’s attempted passes and comparing it to our best completed passes and calling it a new record. You can’t make this up.

In other news, I just set a new 100m sprint record as I attempted to do it in 9.2 seconds. Fuck you Bolt.
Do a yard a day over a hundred days, you'll absolutely smash the record.

Klopp just announced there'll be changes when they play Everton. So in other words play a weakened team. Why not give the FA cup the respect it deserves. Small time mentality, but he won't get picked up on it.

I think that most PL clubs will rotate heavily. It's pretty common nowadays.

I think that most PL clubs will rotate heavily. It's pretty common nowadays.
I am sure they do to some extent. However klopp has a habit of throwing the minor trophies. My point though is if City do that then were disrespectful. If we play a full team and hammer someone, guess what? We're being disrespectful. Klopp and Liverpool get a much easier ride from the press.
Just my observation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.