Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only when PiGMOL decide it'll happen. Watch the decisions go against them when they are mathematically safe for the title

Exactly. A bit like when Peter Walton refereed us. He’d give us loads of trivial free kicks in the last 10 mins - to even up the stats having robbed us blind for 80 minutes. Once the title is in the bag a few high profile VAR decisions will go against the Dippers in an attempt to deflect any criticism.

No doubt a great team but had a lot of luck this term with VAR, refs and friendly scheduling.
However personally I think we have not built in the last 2 seasons slightly by being too hesitant and static in the transfer market.
Hopefully we will learn lessons from this season.

No doubt a great team but had a lot of luck this term with VAR, refs and friendly scheduling.
However personally I think we have not built in the last 2 seasons slightly by being too hesitant and static in the transfer market.
Hopefully we will learn lessons from this season.

city will be back next season. Maybe this if a few bodies join in January.

I honestly think the Liverpool team of the late 80's is better than this one and certainly more creative in midfield but maybe that's just me.

If there's one thing we're good at in this country is building things up then taking much glee in knocking them down. I await this to happen to this Liverpool team next season!

Says the one who has joined up to a rivals forum lol
Well this is the liverpool thread, so he is no more out of place than me or you replying in here.

Conspiracy theories, doping, bent refs et al, some people need to give their head a wobble. Liverpool are having their year like we did the last 2 seasons, yes some luck comes into it and decisions etc though the simple fact is they have been better at winning games than any other team in the league this year including City. We have had our fair share of luck and decisions over the years though I guess when you're looking at every single decision like some are with Liverpool they stick out more, but we have been just as poor in some games this season as they have had lucky decisions go their way.

Laporte is coming back to fitness which is a 2 man boost in him returning and Fernandinho playing in his best position which has probably been worse than losing Laporte, no doubt there will be at least a couple of January signings, Leicester don't have it in this squad to mount a challenge for the title and more than likely 2nd position so, we nail 2nd, go all out in the cups and CL and come back stronger next season.

All I can say to City fans is: now I know how you lot felt in the '90s when the bloody rags were unstoppable.

I would be more OK with Liverpool's rise to power if it weren't for three things:
1. Their fans are so bloody obnoxious about it - I've never seen Chelsea or City fans act like they're hot shit just because their team win things, to the extent Liverpool fans do (see also: rags).
2. The incessant tongue baths from the BBC.
3. The whole supporting Everton thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.