Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep was miserable when I walked away from the ground, were you at the game?

Sadly not this time but I have been to plenty over the years to have a very good understanding of the game. And seeing this current Liverpool side reminds me of the side under Ferguson (with the assistance they had got over the years as well). Bottom line, Football has never been a clean sport.

Last edited:
Likewise what? Seriously ask any blue if they would say hand on heart we turned up in that game

Could of rescued something out of that (although we didn't deserve to win either), I have been to plenty Derbies as well. I will let it drop (seeing it's the Liverpool). But for me it is a tainted title this time around.

Clearly you have issues, tell me where I am delusional? I am admitting we have not been good enough this season, you are the one still trying to make excuses for it, but have backed none of it up

You are thinking that Liverpool have won the league fairly and squarely and have not been heavily assisted with nearly every way possible . This season has confirmed this isn't a clean sport I will leave it now, we agree to disagree on this.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.