Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are thinking that Liverpool have won the league fairly and squarely.
Yes I am if they do, you sometimes have to credit other teams, like I said at the start of the conversation, they have been better than us this season, if everyone else wants to dismiss it and claim cheats,.var refs fault then fair play

Nope stayed until final whistle, we were.poor that day
We were far the better team second half, just wasteful in front of goal but hey ho, we deserved to lose for the shocking first half.

What I'd really like to know though is when you last posted something positive about the team you "support", I've gone back pages of posts, and I can't find a single one, why is that ? Your last 20 or so posts are in this thread about liverpool.

If you are a City fan then you are a very strange one, not a single positive post about today's performance for instance ?

We were far the better team second half, just wasteful in front of goal but hey ho, we deserved to lose for the shocking first half.

What I'd really like to know though is when you last posted something positive about the team you "support", I've gone back pages of posts, and I can't find a single one, why is that ? Your last 20 or so posts are in this thread about liverpool.

If you are a City fan then you are a very strange one, not a single positive post about today's performance for instance ?
But number 1 it's not match day thread, number 2 you didn't look far enough, as our keeper was getting dogs abuse on here for a header he had no chance of saving, yet no defenders were.to blame just bravo, I defend him and the usual village idiots round up on you

And don't question me about being a city fan, it's a typical sheep's response

But number 1 it's not match day thread, number 2 you didn't look far enough, as our keeper was getting dogs abuse on here for a header he had no chance of saving, yet no defenders were.to blame just bravo, I defend him and the usual village idiots round up on you
Nice rant, in the wrong thread I might add.

However it doesn't answer the questions....

And don't question me about being a city fan, it's a typical sheep's response
Why ?

Why ?
Well it does answer the question this is the Liverpool thread is it not? So hence why no discussion about today's performance, as today we were playing villa? So why not mention Liverpool

Why ?
What are your questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.