Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The questions are in the posts above, I'm not asking them again.
Sorry forgot the new criteria to be a city fan is if another team is doing better blame every one else, Gillingham 99 i was there, will even tell you system in the queue that day, even tell you what was written on the walls as we stood there,.will even tell you about blues swapping tokens out of their season books/cards, your a typical blue who can't accept shit and has to question another blues loyalty

Sorry forgot the new criteria to be a city fan is if another team is doing better blame every one else, Gillingham 99 i was there, will even tell you system in the queue that day, even tell you what was written on the walls as we stood there,.will even tell you about blues swapping tokens out of their season books/cards, your a typical blue who can't accept shit and has to question another blues loyalty
All I asked is why you never post anything positive about the club you support.

I've been there and done all of that too, I was a season ticket holder in the 70's. I love what I watch now, even if this season isn't what we all want I can still enjoy it, but you never say anything positive.

We drew that game l, and I said already Tottenham I thought we were robbed, point out the others? Wolves 2 0 up lost no dodgy var that day, Norwich away no dodgy var that night the scum at home no dodgy var that day so please enlighten me
So Mendy wasn't fouled for their second goal? I know he should have cleared it but that's a foul everyday of the week.

Our record at Anfield is absurdly bad. It’s like a mental hurdle that we’re seemingly unable to overcome. Makes it all the more frustrating that Mahrez didn’t bury that penalty last year. They were obviously helped by VAR/Oliver when we met this year, but I have no real confidence that we’d have got a result regardless. Actually hope we get them in CL this season just so we get another chance to bury this hoodoo.
Spot-on. Beating Real Madrid and dumping Livarpool out of Europe would certainly make a dent in the growing claims that they are the "greatest ever team."

So Mendy wasn't fouled for their second goal? I know he should have cleared it but that's a foul everyday of the week.
Same player was pulled up for the same foul twice after the one on Mendy which led to the goal. The only reason Mendy had to stay on his feet was because he'd have been over the advertising hoarding otherwise.

Warnock on sky thinking the Robertson challenge wasn’t red because he won the ball haha

what a bell Warnock is

if it was mendy he would have been saying it’s red all day long

Our record at Anfield is absurdly bad. It’s like a mental hurdle that we’re seemingly unable to overcome. Makes it all the more frustrating that Mahrez didn’t bury that penalty last year. They were obviously helped by VAR/Oliver when we met this year, but I have no real confidence that we’d have got a result regardless. Actually hope we get them in CL this season just so we get another chance to bury this hoodoo.
This.

A win there would feel as cathartic as the 6 -1 at the swamp.

All I asked is why you never post anything positive about the club you support.

I've been there and done all of that too, I was a season ticket holder in the 70's. I love what I watch now, even if this season isn't what we all want I can still enjoy it, but you never say anything positive.

@tommo74 is the biggest blue ever, that's not up for debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.