Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the media celebrating Liverpool's champions league win more than city's cup wins is because rightly or wrongly it shines a light on the quality of the English teams that the rest of Europe and the world can observe.Which shows off the EPL.
You’re welcome on here but tbh I loathe your username as it stinks of being a WUM, Gertrude from Norway hits the mark.

Ask any match going fan do you want to go the Wembley and they will say Yes. Wembley is in England btw and I’m gagging for it. Up yours!

However, while Leicester's line-up would not have looked out of place in the Premier League, six of Brentford's XI were aged 20 or younger and they were without their usual attacking trio of Ollie Watkins, Bryan Mbeumo and Said Benrahma, who have scored 34 of the Bees' 44 league goals between them this season. This is Brentford at home to Leicester in FA Cup. Disrespectful or just wanting to prioritise promotion ? A lot of clubs do it, even the FA treat it like s**** moving matches, semis at Wembley, Liverpoolv Everton Wembley, Cityv Utd Wembley, FA Cup draw live on the One Show. etc etc.
Yes lots of teams play youth players, I accept that. But to not have 1st team players!! That's just fucking arrogant and outrageously disrespectful however you want to justify it.

I think the media celebrating Liverpool's champions league win more than city's cup wins is because rightly or wrongly it shines a light on the quality of the English teams that the rest of Europe and the world can observe.Which shows off the EPL.

Two trophies in more than the last 10 years (with another this season) and two Wembley finals, one of which Liverpool lost to City and the other they scraped past a 2nd tier Cardiff. City, on the other hand, have now made 8 Wembley finals (having won 6 out of the previous 7) in the last 10 seasons during whch time they've won 10 trophies (with a good chance of making that 11) including 4 Premier League titles. It took Klopp 4 seasons to win his first trophy at Liverpool while it only took Pep 3 seasons to win 5 trophies. City's haul knocks Liverpool's CL win into a cocked hat.

P.S. Any thoughts on Liverpool's criminal hacking of City's scouting computer and the subsequent promotion of those responsible? Or Liverpool cheating FFP twice and getting away with it both times including fraudulently offsetting £35 million in 'stadium development costs' specifically for the non-existent Stanley Paark project? Or Liverpool continuing to have on their shirts the names of two criminal organisations cumulatively fined $2 billion for money laundering, much of it for the Iranian regime (Standard Chartered), and money laundering and having links with Hezbollah (Western Union)?

They're going to surpass our 100 point record by the end of the season, I hope you've all braced yourself for that.

Yes lots of teams play youth players, I accept that. But to not have 1st team players!! That's just fucking arrogant and outrageously disrespectful however you want to justify it.

Dippers don't justify anything , take responsibilty , have a conscience or have the ability to be modest , just a bunch of weirdo's praying to the altar of Slippy G.

They're going to surpass our 100 point record by the end of the season, I hope you've all braced yourself for that.

‘They may do but there’s still a way to go. I’ve a feeling they will win the league with a few games to spare. However they will drop points against you and maybe even lose. If/when they win the league will they drop off the pace once it happens.....will they concentrate on Champions League if still in it? Still think 100 points is tough to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.