Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen Moss instantly point to the spot for Liverpools pen tonight.. not a chance in hell we would have got that pen, definitely without it being VAR checked for 3/4 mins then waved away.

Moss instantly points to the spot.
I don't think there could be any debate regarding whether it was a penalty or not.

Two trophies in more than the last 10 years (with another this season) and two Wembley finals, one of which Liverpool lost to City and the other they scraped past a 2nd tier Cardiff. City, on the other hand, have now made 8 Wembley finals (having won 6 out of the previous 7) in the last 10 seasons during whch time they've won 10 trophies (with a good chance of making that 11) including 4 Premier League titles. It took Klopp 4 seasons to win his first trophy at Liverpool while it only took Pep 3 seasons to win 5 trophies. City's haul knocks Liverpool's CL win into a cocked hat.

P.S. Any thoughts on Liverpool's criminal hacking of City's scouting computer and the subsequent promotion of those responsible? Or Liverpool cheating FFP twice and getting away with it both times including fraudulently offsetting £35 million in 'stadium development costs' specifically for the non-existent Stanley Paark project? Or Liverpool continuing to have on their shirts the names of two criminal organisations cumulatively fined $2 billion for money laundering, much of it for the Iranian regime (Standard Chartered), and money laundering and having links with Hezbollah (Western Union)?
City have done fantastically well since the current owners took over and have set a standard that the chasing pack have had to only admire.With regards to your comment on last season's trophy haul for city and our champions league win well I wouldn't swap ours for yours so to speak but this season I would definitely prefer the premier league above all else.
On the subject of Liverpool hacking city's database they were caught they paid the fine but I reckon lots of industrial espionage goes on in the football world as well as the business world.

Last edited by a moderator:
You’re welcome on here but tbh I loathe your username as it stinks of being a WUM, Gertrude from Norway hits the mark.

Ask any match going fan do you want to go the Wembley and they will say Yes. Wembley is in England btw and I’m gagging for it. Up yours!
Cheers mate for some reason your comments have put a smile on my face which I thank you for.Up yours too!!(with humour)

City have done fantastically well since the current owners took over and have set a standard that the chasing pack have had to only admire.With regards to your comment on last season's trophy haul for city and our champions league win well I wouldn't swap ours for yours so to speak but this season I would definitely prefer the premier league above all else.
On the subject of Liverpool hacking city's database they were caught they paid the fine but I reckon lots of industrial espionage goes on in the football world as well as the business world.

Liverpool were caught and paid £1 million compensation but you're overlooking two things. Firstly the FA have to look into this to see about levying an official punishment. Secondly it wasn't just snidey cheating it was a criminal offence so the plod should be taking an interest too.

Liverpool were caught and paid £1 million compensation but you're overlooking two things. Firstly the FA have to look into this to see about levying an official punishment. Secondly it wasn't just snidey cheating it was a criminal offence so the plod should be taking an interest too.
I'm sure the FA and the police would be involved if either of them thought necessary they haven't so I assume it was not such a serious matter for both organisations.

They didn't pay a "fine" what they gave us was hush money

I'm sure the FA and the police would be involved if either of them thought necessary they haven't so I assume it was not such a serious matter for both organisations.
You can guarentee had it been the other way around The PL, FA, UEFA, FIFA and David Conn would have investigated it.
Seems that European Royalty - like Prince Andrew - are immune from investigationa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.