Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can guarentee had it been the other way around The PL, FA, UEFA, FIFA and David Conn would have investigated it.
Seems that European Royalty - like Prince Andrew - are immune from investigationa.
I'm sure all these organisations involve themselves in whatever they feel is necessary \jurisdiction etc .

I'm sure the FA and the police would be involved if either of them thought necessary they haven't so I assume it was not such a serious matter for both organisations.

...why are both the organisations you mentioned currently involved in investigations then, contrary to your statement?

It's weird. Due to them being so far ahead they are literally out of sight and out of mind for me. They provide no interest to anyone but themselves as all of the interesting stuff is happening from 2nd to 8th and in the bottom 6.

Yes lots of teams play youth players, I accept that. But to not have 1st team players!! That's just fucking arrogant and outrageously disrespectful however you want to justify it.

I'll try to summarize what Jürgen said at the presser.
  • Klopp said that he took the decision to give the players a break, three weeks ago. In the case of a replay, the replay would be in the middle of this break. Unfortunately it was a replay, but his decisions stands.
  • Regarding the fact that Klopp will not coach the youth team, he made the point that it is Critchleys team, not his. Now that the decision has been made to play the youth team, they have to have the coaches available that are best suited to lead the team.
  • Klopp went on a rant that FA, FIFA, UEFA and the Clubs need to talk to each other. It can't go on like this, with more an more games each season and with expansions planned for both World Cup of Clubs and the Champions League. They will have to think about the players, at some point, and not just business.

I'll try to summarize what Jürgen said at the presser.
  • Klopp said that he took the decision to give the players a break, three weeks ago. In the case of a replay, the replay would be in the middle of this break. Unfortunately it was a replay, but his decisions stands.
  • Regarding the fact that Klopp will not coach the youth team, he made the point that it is Critchleys team, not his. Now that the decision has been made to play the youth team, they have to have the coaches available that are best suited to lead the team.
  • Klopp went on a rant that FA, FIFA, UEFA and the Clubs need to talk to each other. It can't go on like this, with more an more games each season and with expansions planned for both World Cup of Clubs and the Champions League. They will have to think about the players, at some point, and not just business.

Whether the youth team plays or not (I believe that it's his decision to play which ever players btw} it is not a youth team competition. Whatever team turns out they are representing liverpool fc. As the manager of liverpool he should be there, not the youth team coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.