Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
SSN going full charm offensive on Liverpool trying to brainwash us all on how this team is the best since Rags 1999 FFS. Tried turning over to Homes under the Hammer but all I saw was Dion Dublin :-(

Wrote this in their match thread last night.. And have been saying it all season to the point that I was questioning my own sanity given their results / winning run. But finally I’m starting to get some substance to my observations..

This Liverpool side have finally had a month of results which which reflect their performances all season.

They should have been having 2-3 loses / draws per month all month every month in all competitions this season.

They have only played marginally better in periods than they have these past few weeks and often at a similar level. They just haven’t had that moment of fortune or debatable decision go their way at a pivotal time during any of their games in the last month that is all. They should have had at least 3, possibly 4 periods throughout the season yielding these results. Chuck in the the belief given by such a run and the sense of inevitability it brings and bang they will win their first title.

On general performance they have been no better than we have been just their fortune has been as good as our finishing and fortune has not.

both us and them are nowhere near the level either was last season just the table doesn’t reflect that and is skewed.

one of most overrated title winning sides I’ve ever seen..

Wrote this in their match thread last night.. And have been saying it all season to the point that I was questioning my own sanity given their results / winning run. But finally I’m starting to get some substance to my observations..

This Liverpool side have finally had a month of results which which reflect their performances all season.

They should have been having 2-3 loses / draws per month all month every month in all competitions this season.

They have only played marginally better in periods than they have these past few weeks and often at a similar level. They just haven’t had that moment of fortune or debatable decision go their way at a pivotal time during any of their games in the last month that is all. They should have had at least 3, possibly 4 periods throughout the season yielding these results. Chuck in the the belief given by such a run and the sense of inevitability it brings and bang they will win their first title.

On general performance they have been no better than we have been just their fortune has been as good as our finishing and fortune has not.

both us and them are nowhere near the level either was last season just the table doesn’t reflect that and is skewed.

one of most overrated title winning sides I’ve ever seen..
Bang on, unfortunately some, especially our unanalytical media and even on here unfortunately, will just point to stats as usual, but your post is spot on.

Bang on, unfortunately some, especially our unanalytical media and even on here unfortunately, will just point to stats as usual, but your post is spot on.

Scoring less than the team 20 odd points behind is the most ominous stat as it shows how marginal your wins have been... but the same Media keep that Quiet as it doesn’t fit the narrative.

Wrote yesterday they can't defend right now. Very lucky to concede just 7 goals in the last 3 games. Could have been 14.

They were trying to convince themselves that it's Lovren who was at fault against Watford forgetting they were pathetic against W Ham as well. Falling off a cliff. Good for them they play Bournemouth next as the latter never show up against Liverpool.
Bournemouth need to battle now though...

How many times have these brought up about their history?
Only one springs to mind, the top on Christmas Day one, could they be on for the quadruple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.