Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always thought that “shields” appeal actually shows the Dippers in their real light, offended by everything & ashamed of nothing.

I still can’t believe he got a pardon from jack straw, it stinks.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conviction_of_Michael_Shields
To be fair he was in bed at the time of the attack(he was) & someone (when on British shores)else owned up to it so I suppose it wasn't his fault...wonder what our government would make of it if the Bulgarian justice secretary interfered with an attempted murder case in this country....

I’ve always thought that “shields” appeal actually shows the Dippers in their real light, offended by everything & ashamed of nothing.

The thing about the Shields case that frequently gets overlooked is that assuming he was innocent, one of his cohort committed the offence with the paving slab and three of their number kicked the victim whilst he was in the floor; so all the self-righteous pontificating from Liverpool fans about his innocence is somewhat hollow.

Jack Straw was the worst of all politicians- a grade 1 twat. He was against the Gulf war but voted with Blair to protect his own job. He also lied and then screwed the Chagos Islanders. I hope the fleas from a thousand camels infest his armpits.

Jack Straw was the worst of all politicians- a grade 1 twat. He was against the Gulf war but voted with Blair to protect his own job. He also lied and then screwed the Chagos Islanders. I hope the fleas from a thousand camels infest his armpits.
I was at uni with Straw. To cut a long story short: there was a rumpus when the right wing MP Patrick Wall came to speak at the union. Left wingers constantly charged the stage to be repelled by conservative society stewards. The union, whose president was Straw, held an enquiry at which the stewards were found guilty of violence and expelled from the union. Under the rules at the time, the university rusticated (expelled) them. None of the lefties were charged.
I was in the room at the speech of Wall and can vouch for the fact that it was the lefties who were violent, while the stewards acted only in self defence. Straw made some excuse not to chair the disciplinary hearing.
Straw, a fake and not a lawyer or politician interested in justice.

The thing about the Shields case that frequently gets overlooked is that assuming he was innocent, one of his cohort committed the offence with the paving slab and three of their number kicked the victim whilst he was in the floor; so all the self-righteous pontificating from Liverpool fans about his innocence is somewhat hollow.

What I think about this & why it’s so typical of the scouse behaviour is they decide to act as a mob & bully & intimidate & don’t know when to stop. They don’t visit, they conquer, no one conquers quite like them, it means more, we’ve got banners big banners & we are coming. We’ll rob, we’ll beat & be careful because it may be your town but tonight it’s ours.

For years & years we heard about them robbing & looting all over Europe, it’s their right, it’s easy, it’s like taking candy off a baby, we are European royalty but heaven forbid the local hard men retaliate against mobs of thousands then it’s not fair. They’ve got knives, they chased us, how dare they, we are victims here, it wasn’t us.

It happened over and over, we all know about Heysel, and any mention of it & you quickly told it was them or others or revenge for Rome & not that Rome was revenge from the Romans from the night before.

It takes us to this incident, 4 lads battering a poor waiter & yet what bad luck the only one convicted was the one who wasn’t there. He was identified by the victim, seen as a trouble causer by the hotel. He was convicted by the law of the land for a horrendous crime but what was the response, the club, the mayor, the fans, everyone “how dare they” & without any evidence or respect for the law, threats and intimidation started. We’ve got someone who did it, we’ll attack the spineless home secretary, it’s not challenged legally but by the way they know how, intimidation, gang up & use numbers & it works.

Yeah it definitely wasn’t him to be fair to him.

Strange that he was the only one back at the hotel, in bed, asleep and not out drinking with his friends.
Whilst the fountain pusher from last year is different in terms of the violence used, it is the same mentality, it is a great laugh, we can do anything and they get away with it.

What I think about this & why it’s so typical of the scouse behaviour is they decide to act as a mob & bully & intimidate & don’t know when to stop. They don’t visit, they conquer, no one conquers quite like them, it means more, we’ve got banners big banners & we are coming. We’ll rob, we’ll beat & be careful because it may be your town but tonight it’s ours.

For years & years we heard about them robbing & looting all over Europe, it’s their right, it’s easy, it’s like taking candy off a baby, we are European royalty but heaven forbid the local hard men retaliate against mobs of thousands then it’s not fair. They’ve got knives, they chased us, how dare they, we are victims here, it wasn’t us.

It happened over and over, we all know about Heysel, and any mention of it & you quickly told it was them or others or revenge for Rome & not that Rome was revenge from the Romans from the night before.

It takes us to this incident, 4 lads battering a poor waiter & yet what bad luck the only one convicted was the one who wasn’t there. He was identified by the victim, seen as a trouble causer by the hotel. He was convicted by the law of the land for a horrendous crime but what was the response, the club, the mayor, the fans, everyone “how dare they” & without any evidence or respect for the law, threats and intimidation started. We’ve got someone who did it, we’ll attack the spineless home secretary, it’s not challenged legally but by the way they know how, intimidation, gang up & use numbers & it works.
fantastic post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.