Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t get it at first. Up until maybe 6 or 7 years ago, maybe 2014, I always kinda liked them. I cheered for them In 2005, Istanbul. I don’t know whether that’s because I hated United and these were their enemies. “An enemy of your enemy is your friend”.

Now, I’ve never hated a club more. They’re the worst of the worst. Always the victims, it’s never their fault.

It's possibly because the more notice you take of them the more you realise what a horrible club and set of supporters they really have. Multiple instances of disgusting behaviour and violence from their supporters without remorse or acceptance of responsibilty.

They have clearly become even more obnoxious in the seasons where they have been closer to the top of the PL and since winning the most boring EC Final against Spurs.

This is not helped by the shameless fawning of them by the pathetic and morally bankrupt media in this country.

I didn’t get it at first. Up until maybe 6 or 7 years ago, maybe 2014, I always kinda liked them. I cheered for them In 2005, Istanbul. I don’t know whether that’s because I hated United and these were their enemies. “An enemy of your enemy is your friend”.

Now, I’ve never hated a club more. They’re the worst of the worst. Always the victims, it’s never their fault.
Exactly how I feel to a T, always kind of wanted them to do better than utd purely because utd fans are all gobshites and it was nice for them to be quiet but I've gone full circle now, the mere sound of a syllable with a ton of phlegm with it and my blood pressure rises, I can only thank sky sports, btsport, 5live and other media outlets for employing your Carraghers, Owens, mcmanamans, Mick Quinn's, etc for their unbiased, impartial and neutral views on premier league football.

Exactly how I feel to a T, always kind of wanted them to do better than utd purely because utd fans are all gobshites and it was nice for them to be quiet but I've gone full circle now, the mere sound of a syllable with a ton of phlegm with it and my blood pressure rises, I can only thank sky sports, btsport, 5live and other media outlets for employing your Carraghers, Owens, mcmanamans, Mick Quinn's, etc for their unbiased, impartial and neutral views on premier league football.

Phil Thompson, Danny Murphy, souness, redknapp, mellor, lawrenson, Hansen. At least Neville shows some impartiality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.