Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening,hope we are all well?
as ever I come in peace and if my question is misconstrued i apologise in advance.
I've noticed a few posters saying Liverpool's title will be tainted due to covid-19 etc but my point is it they just need 6 points surely they will be deserved winners after being so far ahead.
as I said it's a genuine question and I respectfully ask for a touch of civility in return.
regards Jim.

... when a so called supporter refers to the club they 'support' as 'they' instead of 'us', it kind of gives the game away about the depth of their allegiance... and also gives a pretty fair pointer as to the reasons for their 'support'.

Good evening,hope we are all well?
as ever I come in peace and if my question is misconstrued i apologise in advance.
I've noticed a few posters saying Liverpool's title will be tainted due to covid-19 etc but my point is it they just need 6 points surely they will be deserved winners after being so far ahead.
as I said it's a genuine question and I respectfully ask for a touch of civility in return.
regards Jim.

You can ask for all the civility in the world, and be in no doubt you will receive it here, but we all know it will be short lived. You, like many many others before you will show your true colours, there will be a lot of anger and resentment from the majority of Blues on here and eventually you will go the way of all your predecessors...the mods will kick your dipper-arse out of it, mate. So let's cut out the middle man and not waste time, eh?

Klopp using the morality argument to distract from they couldn't afford Werner makes me think we've got a big name about to be signed up and awaits the abuse we get for paying for them.

Did I dream it or has the Scouse derby been agreed to be Goodison after approval by the Evertonian mayor?

Being played away behind closed doors will certainly deter anyone from gathering in the streets. Just across the park.

I read last night, so it may have changed that the police (allegedly) want it at a neutral venue. Everton are asking why that has to be as all li'pools games will be played at home so why should they lose an advantage. The argument seems to be that if we lose to Arsenal the Dips could win the league by beating Everton and Dipper fans will flock to the Goodison.
That shows up the stupidity and blatant bias of it all. What if/when we beat Arsenal, the Dippers could then be in a position to win the league at Klanfield at a later date. If their fans will turn up at Goodison they will also turn up at Klanfield and yet the Dips are not being told to play any of their home games at a neutral venue. So it seems that they are being afforded every single advantage to secure the 6 points. I would type YCNMIU except they are doing.

I read last night, so it may have changed that the police (allegedly) want it at a neutral venue. Everton are asking why that has to be as all li'pools games will be played at home so why should they lose an advantage. The argument seems to be that if we lose to Arsenal the Dips could win the league by beating Everton and Dipper fans will flock to the Goodison.
That shows up the stupidity and blatant bias of it all. What if/when we beat Arsenal, the Dippers could then be in a position to win the league at Klanfield at a later date. If their fans will turn up at Goodison they will also turn up at Klanfield and yet the Dips are not being told to play any of their home games at a neutral venue. So it seems that they are being afforded every single advantage to secure the 6 points. I would type YCNMIU except they are doing.
I have said it before that the league will restart to allow the dippers to secure enough points to become champions and get the rags into the champions league place before it is closed again due to a spike in infections.

I have said it before that the league will restart to allow the dippers to secure enough points to become champions and get the rags into the champions league place before it is closed again due to a spike in infections.

Regrettably, I think you're right. There has been absolutely no attempt to hide the bias so far this season, why hide it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.