Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
best team this year - most consistent over the league and therefore deserve to win it unfortunately.

We have been below par at times hampered by injury (esp to Laporte) - they too at times have ridden their luck as do all title winners.

We now need to respond next year (as do some of the other teams in the league - chelsea, spurs, arsenal - to make it more competative and not a two horse race)
You haven't watched their games then,don't just look at the three points,look at how they got there

You haven't watched their games then,don't just look at the three points,look at how they got there
i have watched their games

their goals tonight were top class - they mix their game up..they are able to go direct but they also play decent football against low blocks -to deny this is just bitterness Im afraid.

That is what I think,a var or ref decision going for you can get you all the points even if you don't deserve it,i give you our game with them...

you do realise they are 23 (twenty three) points ahead don’t you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.