Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is what I think,a var or ref decision going for you can get you all the points even if you don't deserve it,i give you our game with them...
I think Liverpool have definitely had some favourable decisions, and won points that their performances may not necessarily have merited. Claiming they don’t deserve this title is ridiculous though. It makes you look like a parody of yourself. There’s no shame in accepting that another team were better than us this season.

How many late winners? How many dodgy decisions? How many capitulations from the opposition? Atrocious mistakes from goalkeepers? We wipe the floor with teams regularly in 3rd gear. We got screwed over early in the season and it fucked us up mentally and they knew they were being helped. Fuck them the scrawpy twats.

I think Liverpool have definitely had some favourable decisions, and won points that their performances may not necessarily have merited. Claiming they don’t deserve this title is ridiculous though. It makes you look like a parody of yourself. There’s no shame in accepting that another team were better than us this season.

I'll give them the same credit as they and the rest of the cabal gave us when we broke all the records, which is none.

They deserve to win the title, City have thrown too many stupid points away eg Norwich, Spurs ( both games) spring to mind amongst others. However, I desperately want to beat them next week to lay down a marker for next season.

They deserve to win the title, City have thrown too many stupid points away eg Norwich, Spurs ( both games) spring to mind amongst others. However, I desperately want to beat them next week to lay down a marker for next season.
Yes, hopefully the players will be up for it. Need to win tomorrow though, otherwise it’s a dead rubber.

They managed to grab victory in games when it was in the balance. We were criminal in not replacing Vinny and unlucky with Laporte. let them enjoy. They also didn’t have many if any injuries. Next season we go again.

They’ve been incredible for the past two seasons to be fair to them.

Yes, they have benefitted from numerous goalkeepers throwing the ball into their own net and key opposition players getting injured in the run up to their games, but they have still been incredible.

I don’t buy into all of this shite about them only going to get better though. They are at their peak right now, just like we had been over the last two seasons. They will suffer from key injuries eventually and retaining the title is a ridiculously difficult thing to do.

That said, I don’t actually mind the Liverpool players and Klopp. They tend to be respectful and play brilliant football. It’s a shame the same cannot be said about the club, ex players and fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.