Liverpool thread 2019/20

Discussion in 'General football forum' started by Ric, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Team supported:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    Fucking Saville, my mate wrote him a letter for something I can't even remember. Good old Beeb covered up his shenanigans but that was swept under the carpet, the same Beeb that glorified Catona's kung Fu kick anniversary, yes the assault. Now they're getting commentators not mention if a black player is strong or pacey. What happens if Sterling or Bergwijn run fast? Are they going to say it never happened?

2. Crouchinho

Crouchinho

Team supported:
    Tottenham Hotspur
    We got screwed out of two UEFA cups too and the likes of Hoddle and Waddle left for European football. It really fucked us over. Bloody Chelsea fans

3. paulchapo

paulchapo

They make an apology and hey everything's alright. Apologise for Heysel, apologise for smashing our bus up, apologise for wrecking their own City and attacking their own police. Maybe their police will stop turning a blind eye now to their vile behaviour and do their jobs. Appease the bully and eventually he turns on you.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. flyer

flyer

The police have arrested one person, out of thousands, who fired a rocket at the liver building. As far as I'm aware, they haven't arrested one person out of thousands who attacked our team bus despite loads of social media videos.

I'm a huge supporter of our emergency services, but how can this be true?

karen7 likes this.
  5. Shirley

Shirley

I don't how they did it but they got back most of the money when they sold Benteke to Palace.

6. give it to gordon

give it to gordon

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Do we really think anything will happen to LFC? I dont. Every man and his dog knew this would happen. Lfc get away with it all the time , after the coach welcome and message Merseyside police sent out that they couldnt anyone after 3 yrs of looking, just sent a green light to LFC fans to carry on.

Have lfc made a donation for the clear up after their fans or has it been left to all liverpudlians to pay for it ?

7. AlfGreyruinedmyday

AlfGreyruinedmyday

8. AlfGreyruinedmyday

AlfGreyruinedmyday

Perhaps that's why they wanted to furlough their staff so that they'd be ready to cover up the inevitable transgressions/crimes of their support.

9. gordondaviesmoustache

gordondaviesmoustache

Have they unequivocally apologised for Heysel? Not even close.

10. Onholiday(somemightsay)

Onholiday(somemightsay)

Was he the guy in the city centre the police were trying to help or is this another incident?