Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
They make an apology and hey everything's alright. Apologise for Heysel, apologise for smashing our bus up, apologise for wrecking their own City and attacking their own police. Maybe their police will stop turning a blind eye now to their vile behaviour and do their jobs. Appease the bully and eventually he turns on you.
Have they unequivocally apologised for Heysel? Not even close.

BX_HdM5CEAAEhSL.jpg

He once fixed it for me to milk a cow blindfolded. Great day out

I was surprised they could mount such a sustained assault on the league title because they didn't buy anyone last summer. Plus, their forward line is thread bare, an injury to mane or Firmino & they were in deep trouble. Salah is hot & cold these days -ridiculously one-footed too- so I haven't included him with the other 2.

Breaking News.

The Government have put Liverpool in Lockdown.

Nothing to do with Covid, more to do with the fact it is a shithole (apologies to Everton fans ;-)

Everton fan here, in peace of course.

Long time listener, first time caller.

Seeing the footage of those idiots on Friday night had my blood boiling, attacking police and firing rockets at the listed and most iconic of buildings in Liverpool, the Liver Building. The latest in a long list of embarrassing displays by the self proclaimed best fans in the world. As somebody on here already said, if that had been City, United or Everton, the media would have gone to town with the story for days. The fact that it's already almost forgotten and whitewashed over, speaks volumes. Some media outlets reported the rocket as one stray firework despite footage from various sources showing deliberately aimed rockets by various different people.

Some of their fans are using the excuse that the Liver building being lit up in blue was asking for trouble. like that justifies it. The building was actually lit up in red, white and blue to commemorate National forces day, even so, why would you try to damage one of the most prized buildings in the city?

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is don't tar all us scousers with the same brush, we're not all like that, especially Evertonians, I remember Everton playing Rapid Vienna in Rotterdam in 85 in the Cup Winners Cup final, 30000+ Evertonians and only 1 arrest! the following week was Heysel, and we all know what happened there. The European ban on all English clubs arguably affected Everton more than any other club, we were champions that year with our best ever side.

Anyway, good luck for the rest of the season, for what that's worth.
I’m really glad other fans can see how the media manipulate the narrative in this country.

Everton fans are normally mint, so I don’t think it has anything to do with Liverpool as a City. It’s just the ‘culture’ of one club that is disgusting and rotten to the core.

The statement attacking the mayor who said Liverpool fans would gather and ignore social distancing- guess what? He was right. They are just morally bankrupt, and that’s just the higher ups! No wonder the fans act like caged degenerates if that’s the example set by the club itself.

I was surprised they could mount such a sustained assault on the league title because they didn't buy anyone last summer. Plus, their forward line is thread bare, an injury to mane or Firmino & they were in deep trouble. Salah is hot & cold these days -ridiculously one-footed too- so I haven't included him with the other 2.
they didn't need anyone ,they had VAR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.