Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost felt bad for them as that trophy lift was totally soulless without the fans.
Then I remembered I shouldn't feel any sympathy for them at all.

I've never quite got this the Scousers are worse than the Rags, Club, Fans, Ex Players & Media. The only reason this is tricking folk is because it's a current battle between us and the Rags being currently Wank. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever beat my hatred for the rats in Trafford, it's not even fuckin close either. I'm quite amazed how folk can easily forget how that whole shitstain of a club has behaved towards us down the years.
I know!
Club endorsed banners.
Fergie belittling the noisy neighbours.
All we did for them over the years and they tool every oppo to laugh at ickle City.

just fuckin wait , if they are ever a force again there glory seeking shit house fans will seep out of every nook and cranny.
The BIG REDS of the 90s who’d previously never shown an interest in football will be back

fuckers

I've never quite got this the Scousers are worse than the Rags, Club, Fans, Ex Players & Media. The only reason this is tricking folk is because it's a current battle between us and the Rags being currently Wank. Nothing and I mean nothing will ever beat my hatred for the rats in Trafford, it's not even fuckin close either. I'm quite amazed how folk can easily forget how that whole shitstain of a club has behaved towards us down the years.

Did you never holiday in North Wales during the 70's and 80's TBP ?
Truth is, they were every bit as bad as the rags back then, trouble was, we just didn't have the internet to document it and show them for what they really are, just our own experiences.

Did you never holiday in North Wales during the 70's and 80's TBP ?
Truth is, they were every bit as bad as the rags back then, trouble was, we just didn't have the internet to document it and show them for what they really are, just our own experiences.
Correct, they're both as bad as each other. Now we have Leeds coming in, you will see the holy trinity of ****s back together again.

Correct, they're both as bad as each other. Now we have Leeds coming in, you will see the holy trinity of ****s back together again.
Agreed, although never personally had any issues with Leeds fans outside of football matches themselves mate, never actually met that many though in fairness, but I'll happily take your word for it.

0111b63a4fa4340d12b41921c0bf326a.jpg

I know!
Club endorsed banners.
Fergie belittling the noisy neighbours.
All we did for them over the years and they tool every oppo to laugh at ickle City.

just fuckin wait , if they are ever a force again there glory seeking shit house fans will seep out of every nook and cranny.
The BIG REDS of the 90s who’d previously never shown an interest in football will be back

fuckers

both sets of fans are ****s

both clubs are run by ****s

whose the biggest ****s?
united obviously, but liverpool are still ****s

Lets get one thing clear. As a fan base liverpool are as scummy as they get. Ive had too many personal experiences to bore you with of examples of utter scumminess.

the club endorsed motto of THIS MEANS MORE sums there twattishness up.

but ... its easy to forget the complete ****ish way the rags behaved in there pomp.
They fucking rubbed it in how fuckin great they were and how shit we were. Not satisfied with winning everything on offer, they had to remind us every day how shite we were with there banners and nursery rhymes.

So yeah, liverpool are a horrible skid mark of a club. But dont forget how fuckin horrendous united were and , make no mistake, will be again (should they progress from scrapping for 4th place).

So.. for me... The Scum will always be the biggest set of c-unts
This, all day long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.