Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
0111b63a4fa4340d12b41921c0bf326a.jpg
You sad fucking bastards

Agreed, although never personally had any issues with Leeds fans outside of football matches themselves mate, never actually met that many though in fairness, but I'll happily take your word for it.
They've been out of the league so long it's easy for people to forget, or have never been on contact with them. But now they are back, everyone will be reminded of big dickheads their fans are. They have already been on Twitter taking aim at how small City are in comparison to them, they, like Villa, think they belong in the echelons of football even though our "history" is better than theirs. People are getting crazy just because they have Bielsa and thinking of them as their second team, trust me, Leeds are rotten, just like Liverpool and Utd.

Lets get one thing clear. As a fan base liverpool are as scummy as they get. Ive had too many personal experiences to bore you with of examples of utter scumminess.

the club endorsed motto of THIS MEANS MORE sums there twattishness up.

but ... its easy to forget the complete ****ish way the rags behaved in there pomp.
They fucking rubbed it in how fuckin great they were and how shit we were. Not satisfied with winning everything on offer, they had to remind us every day how shite we were with there banners and nursery rhymes.

So yeah, liverpool are a horrible skid mark of a club. But dont forget how fuckin horrendous united were and , make no mistake, will be again (should they progress from scrapping for 4th place).

So.. for me... The Scum will always be the biggest set of c-unts
Much sympathy. I grew up in the '90s when those horrible red bastards were rampaging around all over the place and attracted all the most obnoxious glory hunters. The rags were my most hated team until recently because of that. I'm beginning to understand how City fans must have felt back then now.

Was funny catching up this morning and seeing how much this had annoyed you lot on here. I cannot believe how many of you lot actually appeared to watch it.
I only lasted about 3-4 minutes before I turned it off. I can understand whey they did it, just one huge marketing exercise for the end of year DVD.
That said, it didnt really need to be covered by Sky and so can agree with much of the sentiment running throughout the year about the TV companies love in with Liverpool. I was also reminded about a speech that Durham gave on TS as I was driving in to work one day. Even I was pissing myself in the car at the sickly sycophantic bullshit coming out of his mouth...and it went on for about 5 minutes. (I know many would say it goes on for 3 hours every day)
Only one more round of matches to go and then its all to play for again next season.
Reckon its gonna be alot closer next season with 3 or 4 in the running

Was funny catching up this morning and seeing how much this had annoyed you lot on here. I cannot believe how many of you lot actually appeared to watch it.
I only lasted about 3-4 minutes before I turned it off. I can understand whey they did it, just one huge marketing exercise for the end of year DVD.
That said, it didnt really need to be covered by Sky and so can agree with much of the sentiment running throughout the year about the TV companies love in with Liverpool. I was also reminded about a speech that Durham gave on TS as I was driving in to work one day. Even I was pissing myself in the car at the sickly sycophantic bullshit coming out of his mouth...and it went on for about 5 minutes. (I know many would say it goes on for 3 hours every day)
Only one more round of matches to go and then its all to play for again next season.

I think many watched it just to see scummy behaviour from LFC fans. They rarely disappoint.

I’ve already seen a lifetime’s worth of their predictably boorish, arrogant shite so didn’t watch a second of it.

I wouldn't at be surprised if the fans who congregated last night waived their right to life under the shanklys gates. So if for example 45 die of corona virus , the club can blame the police for their inaction and the 45 will be immortalised by the scouse cult. So everytime the dippers score in the 45min or injury time the players will point to heaven and say that's for the 45

There's only two teams the PL want fighting for the title. Everyone else will be fucked over.

Hopefully VAR being controlled by FIFA will help give us a more competitive league. I doubt it.

I'd rather have 7/8 teams fighting than teams escalated artificially because they sell "the product".

PL is more WWE than a sport.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.