Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kopite going on that they have got 196 points in the last 2 seasons and that is unheard of, remarkable, surely a record never to be broken. I gladly told him to add City's points from the two seasons before this one and he replied "But they cheated" Ha Ha the gimp.
Yep, off-field allegations from years ago, that city have been cleared of, certainly trumps the diving and the extremely favourable VAR decisions in the cheating stakes. Maybe some questionable opposition keeper performances from last season could also come under scrutiny.

The fact that city got the points without those aids puts the 2 performances in perspective, whatever they believe at the BBC or in Bangkok.

They think everyone but Utd are inferior to them and Utd think everyone but Liverpool is inferior to them.

They hate each other but they need each other to ensure they maintain their grip on power in English football and UEFA.

It’s the most perverted agreement since the German-Soviet non-aggression pact in the late 1930’s.

If I saw a group of Rags on the floor fighting Liverpool fans I don’t know which I’d kick first, probably all of them.

A can of petrol and a match would be handy.

I cant help thinking that deep down LFC and fans must feel abit disappointed with the season. They had the league won by Christmas, looked like they were going to smash our goal scored record, smash our points record, smash our wins in a row record, smash our win record, win by the biggest margin ever. A 3 month break to recharge themselves. But no just limped to the end of the season like a damp squid.
They did equal our number of wins in a season and equal our winning run. But with all the help of refs and VAR, I think they came up short. Even being so far ahead at Christmas lfc still had to throw the domestic cups !

Yet bizarrely City again scored over a 100 goals, only conceded 2 more goals than them, won the golden glove for the most clean sheets without a proper defence ! And played the best football, finished second, won the league cup and still in the champs league. And played under the cloud of a UEFA ban and being screwed by VAR in nearly all our early season games.

Last edited:
I cant help thinking that deep down LFC and fans must feel abit disappointed with the season. They had the league won by Christmas, looked like they were going to smash our goal scored record, smash our points record, smash our wins in a row record, smash our win record, win by the biggest margin ever. A 3 month break to recharge themselves. But no just limped to the end of the season like a damp squid.
They did equal our number of wins in a season and equal our winning run. But with all the help of refs and VAR, I think they came up short. Even being so far ahead at Christmas lfc still had to throw the domestic cups !

Yet bizarrely City again scored over a 100 goals, only conceded 2 more goals than them, won the golden glove for the most clean sheets without a proper defence ! And played the best football, finished second, won the league cup and still in the champs league
Squib.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.