Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klopp hinting that he will leave them when his contract ends in 2022.
He will be getting death threats and bullets in the post soon.

Did he really?

When is Pep signed up until? I liked Klopp until he went full scouse mode and can you imagine their reaction if he rocked up here at a "big" club lol tbh it would be worth it for that alone lol obviously I would prefer to lock Pep down for a ten year stretch :)

Did he really?

When is Pep signed up until? I liked Klopp until he went full scouse mode and can you imagine their reaction if he rocked up here at a "big" club lol tbh it would be worth it for that alone lol obviously I would prefer to lock Pep down for a ten year stretch :)

Unless he extends again, next season is his last.

They may be the second best side in the league but I wouldn't want to watch their football. City creep into a game like a cat-burglar using stealth, skill and guile to overcome the tightest of security to abscond with the points.

The scousers are like a mobile crime family with a stolen JCB smashing in the doors of the local Co-op and grabbing whatever comes to hand.

Good analogy. Pep is an artist with his brush, creating an iconic masterpiece with a swift, majestic flick: a piece of art that will live on forever, inspiring followers for many years to come. Monèt, Picasso, Constable, Van Gogh, Guardiola. Klopp meanwhile, is like a jobbing painter and decorator for the council: tin of Dulux emulsion in one hand and a roll-up in the other.

Yeah, I went and looked and it seems he was babbling about a sabbatical for a year, the things people will say to get out of scouse land. :)

You would normally say that he would have to leave " under the cover of darkness " but I guess that is when the majority of their supporters are out " working " !

Sxyc5pf.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.