Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goal.com calls them Penatlypool
That’s nearly as wank as calling them Candlepool, Dipperpool etc. Will never understand the urge to give other teams and players shit nicknames. It’s proper juvenile stuff. Why not just call them by their actual name?! I think seeing Salah called Salad is a new low, but I’m praying/hoping that’s down to autocorrect on their phones rather than anything else.

That’s nearly as wank as calling them Candlepool, Dipperpool etc. Will never understand the urge to give other teams and players shit nicknames. It’s proper juvenile stuff. Why not just call them by their actual name?! I think seeing Salah called Salad is a new low, but I’m praying/hoping that’s down to autocorrect on their phones rather than anything else.
It's because he folds like a wet lettuce in the pen box

Calm down prick..... shit this autocorrect

According to the Sky article he's there till 2022:

"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hinted he will leave the club at the end of his current contract.

The former Borussia Dortmund manager first joined Liverpool in 2015 and is currently contracted to the club until 2022.

Liverpool's owners Fenway Sports Group are keen to tie Klopp down to a new, long-term deal but the German has suggested he will take a break from football when his contract ends in three years' time."

I was responding to this....
When is Pep signed up until?

Lukakpoo was the worst I've seen on here,imagine thinking that's funny

Yeah I will worry about it when they drop some of the vile/racist stuff used to describe our club and players.

Until then Littlewoods FC and the ****s who support them, voyeuristic twats like Klopp and cheats like Salad can go fuck themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.