Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
The 1 off European Super Cup match is more important.

Not to mention the FIFA World Club trophy, played in a Middle East country with a worse Human Rights record than Abu Dhabi.

Yet, no mention of that on RAWK.

How surprising !

Yeah, we’re going to have to be right on it again this season I suspect. They’re an extremely good side these days. Huge gap between us two and the rest of the top six.
Very good side and without doubt they are our main challengers. However, from a Liverpool perspective I would have concerns about their front 3's fitness considering the number of games they have played in the last 12 months.

Very good side and without doubt they are our main challengers. However, from a Liverpool perspective I would have concerns about their front 3's fitness considering the number of games they have played in the last 12 months.
Yeah, I’m pinning my hopes on that too. But I think we were last season, and it never really materialised.

Unless he extends again, next season is his last.

According to the Sky article he's there till 2022:

"Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp has hinted he will leave the club at the end of his current contract.

The former Borussia Dortmund manager first joined Liverpool in 2015 and is currently contracted to the club until 2022.

Liverpool's owners Fenway Sports Group are keen to tie Klopp down to a new, long-term deal but the German has suggested he will take a break from football when his contract ends in three years' time."

https://www.skysports.com/amp/footb...e-club-at-the-end-of-current-anfield-contract

Stevie Mee getting his mates to put his name in the frame for a hypothetical situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.