Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Klopp and the 'weather' thing - not that I don't think it's bollocks (maybe the agent looking to up the value of the contract extension?) but I've worked with several Germans who reckon the winter is worse in the British Isles. They usually say about the damp. They're used to the cold, but not damp cold. Just fussy if you ask me.

His agent was clearly joking about the weather. Or more accurately taking the piss out of the Liverpool micro climate!

I haven't watched them many times this season, but the couple of games I saw they looked a bit dodgy at the back. I figured it was just early season rustiness, but they should be up to speed by now.

And to be fair, they still don't look as dodgy at the back as we did on Saturday.

Just seen the highlights, and it's nice to finally see them getting screwed over by a decision in the CL. That penalty was a joke and the decision not to overturn it by VAR just shows that they're literally never going to use it to overrule a referee on a penalty decision.

Naturally, their bad luck comes in the group stages when there's plenty of time to put it right, rather than in the last minute of a knockout game.

This Klopp and the 'weather' thing - not that I don't think it's bollocks (maybe the agent looking to up the value of the contract extension?) but I've worked with several Germans who reckon the winter is worse in the British Isles. They usually say about the damp. They're used to the cold, but not damp cold. Just fussy if you ask me.

Fussy? Understatement of the year!

Would anyone on here moan about living the dream of likely 95% of the UK male population, running round in a bit of rain, snow or wind for £200k a week...A WEEK!!!

Have never had another username.
I joined last year. Don't think I posted anything though.
You may have reasons to be paranoid that sort of thing but I'm not here to cause a fuss. Spark a good debate now and again as opposed to the thread being reduced to insults and hate speech.
Watched the Napoli game. Wouldn't say 2-0 reflected what happened on the pitch. Could've gone either way. Napoli did their homework. Defence was solid. Wasn't the worst game to lose considering Liverpool should still go through.
Chelsea game on Sunday could be interesting but without Hazard they're nowhere near what they were.
I’ve said it before, WRONG SITE, most of us don’t give two fucks about your vile club, you’re obviously not from Dipperville, this thread is for laughing at the Club you support, not a running commentary on the Dippers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.