Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that missed VD’s beautiful deft no look flick assist for Napoli’s second...

(Second version on the edit as it looks like CL broadcast rights holders are having the videos of VD’s amazing creative ability taken down for infringement... or perhaps it is VD’s PR team desperate for no one to see...)

Last edited:
What was your last username on here?
You’re not telling me you’ve resisted joining all through last season or the season before and have just decided to join and post now!
Have never had another username.
I joined last year. Don't think I posted anything though.
You may have reasons to be paranoid that sort of thing but I'm not here to cause a fuss. Spark a good debate now and again as opposed to the thread being reduced to insults and hate speech.
Watched the Napoli game. Wouldn't say 2-0 reflected what happened on the pitch. Could've gone either way. Napoli did their homework. Defence was solid. Wasn't the worst game to lose considering Liverpool should still go through.
Chelsea game on Sunday could be interesting but without Hazard they're nowhere near what they were.

For those that missed VD’s beautiful deft no look flick assist for Napoli’s second...

(Second version on the edit as it looks like CL broadcast rights holders are having the videos of VD’s amazing creative ability taken down for infringement... or perhaps it is VD’s PR team desperate for no one to see...)

tumblr_m1bdgiVv4A1qe8s6wo1_500.gif

Napoli showing what can be done against this lot instead of everybody over here bar us shitting it before the game has even kicked off against them.

But but he’s never ever been dribbled past....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.