Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching all of the pundits spinning a 2-0 defeat in to something else is truly astonishing.

I knew the dippers had numerous outriders in the media, but I never realised there were this many! They're everywhere you turn!

Did Liverpool get beat or not? I'm beginning to question the nature of reality!
Then compare it to our game tomorrow night we could win 9-0 and somehow there would be a negative spin put on it,if we do score tomorrow night and hopefully we do and more than one,you can bet it’ll be like someone has just told the panel,that their families have all died in a terrible accident...

Fnar fnar fnar.

That stuff about the weather is stupid. He's German, it's not exactly tropical there.

That would be Liverpool. I'm fairly rational and I think Fernandinho would be a much better fit at CB with Otamendi. I think he'd firstly have a calming influence and, more importantly, would know Otamendi's limitations and wouldn't put him under the same pressures that Stones would. As said earlier, Otamendi's mistake but Stones caused it.

A fair point, but I'd say the bigger factor in Ferna's favour is that I'm sure he can play left side of the CB pair - with either Stones or Otamendi, neither of whom are comfortable there.
As for Otamendi's brainfart v Norwich, he's an experienced pro, and he got everything wrong. I can't see any reason he couldn't have dealt with the 'pressure' (especially considering the way we're supposed to play), you're being very generous to him...

This Klopp and the 'weather' thing - not that I don't think it's bollocks (maybe the agent looking to up the value of the contract extension?) but I've worked with several Germans who reckon the winter is worse in the British Isles. They usually say about the damp. They're used to the cold, but not damp cold. Just fussy if you ask me.

Best case scenario is for them to finish 3rd and have Europa to deal with can't see it happening with that group though.

Van Dick gifts a goal in a crucial away match in CL but get 8 in the mail and 7 in mirror rating, no wonder he us the best player in the world and all the universe.

Haven't won a CL group stage away game since 17th October 2017 when they beat Maribor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.