Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carragher banging on that Liverpool beating Chelsea is a blow to us. WTF is he on about? And I read other day Neville said Fabinho best holding midfielder in the league. Dinho and Kante both better and have the medals to prove it.

When was the game played? Not like Dippers to be premature?

Couldn’t you start going to every game?
Absolutely no problem. You supply the tickets and I'll inadvertently supply the losses. I would go to more games but only recently have I been able to afford tickets and they're like gold dust now. Granted, after 3 losses in a row I took a hiatus becasue, well, they didn't seem to lose when I wasn't there.
Anyway, you each have your own reasons to hate the club/supporters/players/manager and that's grand. I don't hate Man City. Always want to beat ya, naturally, but don't feel awful when we lose. Know very few fans in Ireland but they're all sound. Liverpool and Man Utd fans wreck people's heads over here but it can still be good banter all the same. I did celebrate the Aguerooooooo moment against QPR. Absolutely amazing moment but that's purely because of the shite I'd have to put up with from Utd fans at work. Was blissfully serene for a few months :-)
I will say this though, ignoring the fact that Liverpool are your main rivals for the league, isn't it better that you have rivals? Wasn't the win much better last year because you were pushed to the very end and didn't buckle under the pressure? In 17/18 the league was over by Christmas so winning it was fairly anticlimactic once May rolled around. 100 points was silly good and unthinkable until it happened but didn't you enjoy winning it more last year?

Carragher banging on that Liverpool beating Chelsea is a blow to us. WTF is he on about? And I read other day Neville said Fabinho best holding midfielder in the league. Dinho and Kante both better and have the medals to prove it.
The chavs are a bunch of kids,they should beat then easy but so will we,the rest is deluded bollocks

Dippers

They have the best keeper
They have the best defence
They have the best holding midfielder
They have the best front three

They finished 2nd to Manchester City
The keeper is debatable. I think the defence is better considering the attacking qualities of the fullbacks.
Fabinho is an excellent holding midfielder.
Your midfield is ridiculous. So many options in attack.
The Silva's? Mahrez? Sane?
De Bruyne..... Pure class
Sterling, not as good as De Bruyne but still world class
Aguero..... No words needed really. Has done it year in year out.
Liverpool wouldn't have anywhere near the same wealth of options up front. After the main 3 there's Origi, who will do a job, or Shaqiri who's shown to be useful at times but you'd have to agree are a major drop from the strongest attack.
There's an argument to be made for our front 3 to be a stronger attack when on form and playing together but take one out and it's dramatically weakened.
If they all stay fit for the season I think you'll have a fight on your hands and that can only make it more enjoyable right?

The keeper is debatable. I think the defence is better considering the attacking qualities of the fullbacks.
Fabinho is an excellent holding midfielder.
Your midfield is ridiculous. So many options in attack.
The Silva's? Mahrez? Sane?
De Bruyne..... Pure class
Sterling, not as good as De Bruyne but still world class
Aguero..... No words needed really. Has done it year in year out.
Liverpool wouldn't have anywhere near the same wealth of options up front. After the main 3 there's Origi, who will do a job, or Shaqiri who's shown to be useful at times but you'd have to agree are a major drop from the strongest attack.
There's an argument to be made for our front 3 to be a stronger attack when on form and playing together but take one out and it's dramatically weakened.
If they all stay fit for the season I think you'll have a fight on your hands and that can only make it more enjoyable right?

No, i want to beat our record 19 point title win

Absolutely no problem. You supply the tickets and I'll inadvertently supply the losses. I would go to more games but only recently have I been able to afford tickets and they're like gold dust now. Granted, after 3 losses in a row I took a hiatus becasue, well, they didn't seem to lose when I wasn't there.
Anyway, you each have your own reasons to hate the club/supporters/players/manager and that's grand. I don't hate Man City. Always want to beat ya, naturally, but don't feel awful when we lose. Know very few fans in Ireland but they're all sound. Liverpool and Man Utd fans wreck people's heads over here but it can still be good banter all the same. I did celebrate the Aguerooooooo moment against QPR. Absolutely amazing moment but that's purely because of the shite I'd have to put up with from Utd fans at work. Was blissfully serene for a few months :-)
I will say this though, ignoring the fact that Liverpool are your main rivals for the league, isn't it better that you have rivals? Wasn't the win much better last year because you were pushed to the very end and didn't buckle under the pressure? In 17/18 the league was over by Christmas so winning it was fairly anticlimactic once May rolled around. 100 points was silly good and unthinkable until it happened but didn't you enjoy winning it more last year?

We don’t need Liverpool blowing a 10 point lead to make our titles feel worthy, the 100 point win was incredible. Last year was good but not even our closest challenge in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.