Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, Monterrey are 8th in the world class Mexican league, Flamengo are top in the world class Brasilian league, Al Sadd SC are 5th in the world class Qatar Stars League, Al Hilal are 5th in the world class Saudi Pro League, Espérance Sportive de Tunis are 7th in the Tunisian Ligue Professionalle 1 and Hienghène Sport are first in the world class New Caledonia Super League.

Let me repeat that list of teams again ...

Monterrey
Flamengo
Al Sadd SC
Al Hilal
Espérance Sportive de Tunis
Hienghène Sport

Now, prior to me typing that, aside from Flamengo, has anyone even heard of the other teams?

Also, how can you be crowned champions of the world having played in a competition that didn't include teams from the US, Japan, China, India, Canada, Australia etc.

I would be utterly and cringe-worthily embarrassed if our club boasted about being world champions having basically beaten Monterrey and Flamengo.

What an utterly pathetic joke of a club.

Liverpool European Champions League winners
Moneterrey CONCACAF Champions League winners
Flamengo Copa de Libatadores winners
Al Hilal AFC Champions League Winners
Esperance Sportive de Tunis CAF Champions League winners
Hienghène Sport OFC Champions League Winners

Those 6 are there as current Continental Federation Champions

Al Sadd Champions of hosts Qatar
Suprised Real Madrid were not invited back as defending champions

So it's more like the European Super Cup

The thread that involved throwing tennis balls on the pitch in protest was cringey, booing the anthem is cringey. Throwing our toys out the pram when losing a derby and behaving like animals was cringey. Other fans being cringey doesn’t change that we are the same now. You can have an opinion on levels of cringe but it doesn’t change where we are at. We’ve lost a lot of what we had about us before. Be that just modern football or not adapting to new found success.
You’re not really a proper Blue are you? Just a moaning fucker who slags City fans off.

The Champions of South America are quite a decent team. They’re a Brazilian team who beat the Argentinian champions in the final to qualify for the World Club Championship.

Just because you and others on this thread don’t look beyond the Premier League, it doesn’t make a competition irrelevant.
Are they fuck a decent team, Championship at best, it’s why all their best players come to Europe, it’s shite.

Now they're officially the best team in the world, it's a good time for John Henry to do a deal with Richard Branson's Virgin Galatic and fly the full dipper entourage to f"kin Pluto for the Solar System Cup..

There'll be more atmosphere there than at Anfield, that's for sure..!

Now they're officially the best team in the world, it's a good time for John Henry to do a deal with Richard Branson's Virgin Galatic and fly the full dipper entourage to f"kin Pluto for the Solar System Cup..

There'll be more atmosphere there than at Anfield, that's for sure..!
I feel sorry for Pluto

Micky mouse tournament. Let them have it.
Did you see us yesterday, we played Leicester off the park!! The league table will show the best side in May!
I agree m8 but I think we've lost it this year, we just dont seen as hungry. Maybe fatigue from past 2 seasons etc. I dont understand how them scouse bsatrds keep winning, week in week out. They just cant seem to do no wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.