Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just noticed a rather odd anomaly.

Liverpool are playing the same three teams after us.
Leicester
Wolves
Sheffield United

Now on the face of it there doesn't appear to be anything ominous about that.

However, historically teams that play us tend to perform poorly in their next game. This makes sense because we're not like any other team and we physically drain our opponents.

Leicester last night is a perfect example.

If I was looking to help a team out over the hectic schedule I would probably engineer it so that they play the team that has just played against Manchester City.

Yep hand picked games then the tv companies pick the games to hurt us and help the scousers! There certainly some back handers going on! Suppose a history club doing well and winning the league will keep the big bucks coming in for premier rights and other teams in the league will be happy with that too! If premier money drops dramatically a lot of teams will be in deep shit they rely on that money!

If you stop their full backs from constantly crossing the ball into the penalty area, they don't get the service and they don't get the goals.

We never did that at Anfield and that's why we lost.

Look at the vast majority of their goals. They don't come through the middle. They come from fast, deep, curling crosses from both full backs, as well as from corners and set pieces.(VVD & Co)

Look at the amount of goal assists (30?) both their full backs have got so far this season.

Robertson and Alexander have 13 assists between them this season. KDB has 10.

As everyone on here knows I hate these bastards with a passion but got to admit they’ve fully deserved to win the league this year. They seem to have gone to another level where as we have become predictable in a lot of our games, it’s sheer luck they’ve gone this far without any major injuries to their top players but that aside they still roll out wins week after week without resting their main men. I can see the points record going and becoming the invincibles something we’ll never hear the end of’ sometime’s in life you have to give credit where credits due, it should make pep and the team hopefully with new additions push on to greater heights next season.

4a16c1714fdb9a02cdcf0158ce7b2695.jpg

No agenda there then !

Have to say the stats they are producing are pretty insane. Hope we can close the gap next season. We need to really invest well in the summer.

that’s the real quiz, that’s the real quiz. Fucking grow up, we are miles behind them and whoever plays better football it doesn’t matter. On our day we are better, we’ve not been on our day many times though this season, they have, that’s why they’re top and pissing it. Tit

If we’re better than them on our day, then we can’t be ‘miles’ behind them can we? We gambled on not replacing Vinny and it blew up in our faces after just one game. We’ve had one fit centre half all season and the variety in our wing play went West when we lost Leroy for the season as well. They’ve also been, as expected, the beneficiaries of any number of bogus VAR decisions, whilst we’ve been stiffed by it left, right and centre. We’re not remotely miles behind them. We do have to get our rebuild exactly right in the summer, because 100 points is going to be the new norm

If we’re better than them on our day, then we can’t be ‘miles’ behind them can we? We gambled on not replacing Vinny and it blew up in our faces after just one game. We’ve had one fit centre half all season and the variety in our wing play went West when we lost Leroy for the season as well. They’ve also been, as expected, the beneficiaries of any number of bogus VAR decisions, whilst we’ve been stiffed by it left, right and centre. We’re not remotely miles behind them. We do have to get our rebuild exactly right in the summer, because 100 points is going to be the new norm

We are miles behind them points wise. Blame what you want, when they lift the trophy I won’t get any satisfaction from playing better football. It’s weird anybody would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.