Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are miles behind them points wise. Blame what you want, when they lift the trophy I won’t get any satisfaction from playing better football. It’s weird anybody would.

My apologies, I though you meant we were miles behind them in terms of playing ability/potential. Yes, clearly we are miles behind them points wise, and not just because of misfortune

Just watched the penalty incident so that I could come on here and have a massive moan - but looking at it he deffo leans towards it and it hits his arm so it’s the right decision imho. Would we have got it off Oliver? Not a chance

It’s good to see a bit of recognition amongst you of what this Liverpool team is achieving. I know not only myself & mates but also loads of match going reds were in awe of Man City last season & the centurion season. The team you have there really is a machine. The way they play with attacking flair is a joy to watch which is why we’re taking nothing for granted now.
The shouts of conspiracies & help from officials however makes you come across as .... well,.....small team mentality. If you can’t enjoy boss footy in any shape or form you’re missing the point.

Yet more glory for littlewoods football club.The results were announced this morning at FIFA in Nyon, Switzerland for the 2 awards of the DECADE ;-

Ball on Dor L. Messi

Fall on Floor S. Gerrard

Must admit I thought that rabble throwing bottles and and trying to fire bomb our team coach was rather more churlish than anyone on here has been.
Churlish? You could say that, but it’s a bit of a non-sequitur. Doesn’t detract from the quality of their team in any way though, does it?

Peter Sutcliffe was still a really good HGV driver despite his churlishness towards prostitutes.

What they have achieved so far this season is incredible, it would be churlish not to admit it.

Still that does not make their fan base likeable, the horrible bunch of whinning bus-wrecking always the victims TWATS.

Very true mate, sometimes you have to give credit where it's due (to Klopp and the team, NOT the majority of their followers and cult Football Club), not doing so makes us just as bad as their wank followers who try to discredit our own achievements at every opportunity in my opinion.

Churlish? You could say that, but it’s a bit of a non-sequitur. Doesn’t detract from the quality of their team in any way though, does it?

Peter Sutcliffe was still a really good HGV driver despite his churlishness towards prostitutes.
Depends whether you enjoy seeing lots of long balls into channels and hopeful high crosses, it's not for me. Sutcliffe would still probably have got trucker of the year award if he was a dipper.

They've been given the title of greatest team ever today by the UK media.

That is the same ref that waved away 2 handball appeals for us at Anfield, the first of which was a clear penalty. Yet none given

Fast forward to Boxing Day and he couldn’t wait to give that

If anyone thinks that would be given against Liverpool they are living in cloud cuckoo land

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.