Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
4a16c1714fdb9a02cdcf0158ce7b2695.jpg

No agenda there then !
Exactly my point too many blues on here falling for the propaganda.

Leicester were poor against both of us. Probably been mentioned before, however, what are the odds that over the busy festive period all their opponents would have to play us a few days before?

Just watched the penalty incident so that I could come on here and have a massive moan - but looking at it he deffo leans towards it and it hits his arm so it’s the right decision imho. Would we have got it off Oliver? Not a chance
No more of a handball than the one we didn't get at Klanfield from the same referee.

Take into account last nights incident: His arm was in a natural position and he was attempting to move it away from the path of the ball. Then look at the one we didn't get and you will see the EXACT OPPOSITE.

Depends whether you enjoy seeing lots of long balls into channels and hopeful high crosses, it's not for me.
It doesn’t though, does it? Your point is another non-sequitur. Where have I or @Gray praised their playing style? We’re just saying they deserve a degree of credit for having a 17-1-0 record so far, which has no direct connection to their playing style despite what you’ve stridently claimed.

Depends whether you enjoy seeing lots of long balls into channels and hopeful high crosses, it's not for me. Sutcliffe would still probably have got trucker of the year award if he was a dipper.

whilst most teams across all leagues are trying to play Peps way, ( even England ) the team that is top of the premiership plays like a posh Wimbledon

Their luck, fitness, lack of injuries, influence and smugness are incredible. Another record for the red scousers will be the most assisted Team ever to win a pre-determined Premier League title. English football died on 18-05-2019.

Too much bad blood for me and the CL games and the way the incidents had been handled during the first leg has killed any goodwill towards them.

whilst most teams across all leagues are trying to play Peps way, ( even England ) the team that is top of the premiership plays like a posh Wimbledon

Do they bollocks, Liverpool can spray the ball about as good as anyone they just have brilliant movement upfront so if you have someone like Trent who can cross a ball so well it is bound to lead to goals. They are a fantastic side.

Do they bollocks, Liverpool can spray the ball about as good as anyone they just have brilliant movement upfront so if you have someone like Trent who can cross a ball so well it is bound to lead to goals. They are a fantastic side.

They don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.