Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
For such a small squad, they do get very few injuries to key players don't they?
That's because their players no longer have to undergo random drug testing.

The club gets at least a three week 'heads up' from the F.A. before they pay them a visit.

Can you imagine no salad & Dick Van Dyke after playing three consecutive games? They'll be that pumped full of pain killers they'll be singing "we all live in a yellow submarine".

I notice on rawk they've closed the city thread but have left every other teams thread open. It's almost as if they want to show how much they dismiss City as a nothing club yet through the very act of closing the thread they've shown exactly how they feel.......

Don’t get me wrong, they’re perhaps the most nauseatingly self-righteous fanbase out there. The notion that their club is somehow more special and virtuous than any other is frankly laughable. I’m starting to loathe them as much as United. I just think it’s really petty not to call them, or any other club, by their actual name. Same as when we get called “Citeh” or “Oil Money FC”, or whatever wank name they’re using on RAWK and Red Cafe these days.
Littlewoods FC is bang on the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.