Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if we'll ever get the truth of what made VAR and Klopp fall out so badly the **** signed for the rags?

20 penalties this season.

How many points from VAR next?

Could well be the anointed winners next season.

I doubt we will but there is probably some pact between the clubs in the guise of "strengthening the brand".

I genuinely thought they were going to smash our points record at one stage.

Our record of biggest gap to 2nd place (19 points) also remains intact.

It's our club that has revolutionised how football is now played in this Country and in turn has raised the bar to exceptional levels in the Premier League..

Teams now need a points total in the mid to high 90's to be in with a chance of being Champions..

It's OUR Club that has set this standard..

The treble winning rag team won the PL with 79 points ffs..

When you think of all the outside assistance the dippers have had this season, coupled with a 3 month break, 4 quarters instead of 2 halves and 5 substitutes and after all that, they still couldn't beat or even match our points record..

Tells anyone who knows anything about the game that..

1. What an unbelievable achievement our Centurions Team recorded.. Dropping 14 points in a 38 game season is just phenomenal..

2. Even with everything and I mean everything lined up in the dippers favour, they still couldn't get over the line..

They are clearly not as good as their 99 point haul paints them out to be..

VAR assisted dippers and the rags being awarded 14 penalties in 38 games have gone a long way to get these 2 history clubs back in the frame..

On the other hand, we get given fcuk all, even Kev has been stitched up re the assist record..

File this with Sergio, David, Vinny, Manuel, Roberto.

All of the above, shamefully overlooked for personal awards they should have rightly been given over the years, Tony fkin Pulis and Alan fkin Pardew, scandalous ..!

We know what we are and now UEFA have been fcuked off, we can hand on heart say what we've won was won fair and fkin square, not like the aforementioned grubby red twats who obviously need outside assistance to compete with us..!

Kopite going on that they have got 196 points in the last 2 seasons and that is unheard of, remarkable, surely a record never to be broken. I gladly told him to add City's points from the two seasons before this one and he replied "But they cheated" Ha Ha the gimp.

It didnt actually end up being that spectacular for them did it.
No record points.
No record goals scored.
No record winning margin.

just a decent league win that they had to throw the 2 domestic cups and crash out the champs league to achieve.

Was just ‘pretty good’ in the end

Before the season almost every Liverpool fan on earth wanted the PL more than anything.

You have to understand that while most city fans are used to winning stuff, I had experienced one major trophy in my adult life until last year.

Before the season almost every Liverpool fan on earth wanted the PL more than anything.

You have to understand that while most city fans are used to winning stuff, I had experienced one major trophy in my adult life until last year.
Even if we all think you got a bit of help, we should still acknowledge that 99 points is a pretty decent achievement (going to wash my hands now though).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.