Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think I missed that bit, was having an erdinger!! Weird how John Barnes spoke of racism but never mentioned how he himself dressed as a KKK member at a fancy dress party - must be that famous scouse humour.
I look forward to them entering the next Olympics in the " throwing a slab at the Bulgarian waiter" category.
They won't be representing Great Britain though as they're "Scouse not English" remember.
At least they won't boo our national anthem though.
I'm sure you're sick of them bringing shame on your city

Weird how John Barnes spoke of racism but never mentioned how he himself dressed as a KKK member at a fancy dress party - must be that famous scouse humour.
I didn’t know this. Says so much about him. Like many shallow people he picks and chooses which cause to throw his (considerable) weight behind. Whatever is flavour of the month, people like him leap onto the bandwagon. There is no depth that they won’t lower themselves to in order to get a few column inches in the tabloids.

They won't be representing Great Britain though as they're "Scouse not English" remember.
At least they won't boo our national anthem though.
I'm sure you're sick of them bringing shame on your city
It's just normal for them really. Even at their worst your neighbours seemed better behaved. They really are so similar in many ways you can see why they hate each other. They are a breed apart though, I mean watching grown men walking round with fake medals on is pretty mindblowing. And they see nothing wrong in it which is even funnier.

I didn’t know this. Says so much about him. Like many shallow people he picks and chooses which cause to throw his (considerable) weight behind. Whatever is flavour of the month, people like him leap onto the bandwagon. There is no depth that they won’t lower themselves to in order to get a few column inches in the tabloids.

There is a picture of it somewhere, also one of fowler all blacked up.
Look up the recent tweet about Barnes wanting 20p change at the mersey tunnel booth.
Comments such as " you could do with losing more than 20 pounds " made me laugh.
Then there's the actor offering Ramos out after the Final loss.
Aldridge and the pigeon twitter is classic
They are a pretty weird bunch and that's being polite

It's just normal for them really. Even at their worst your neighbours seemed better behaved. They really are so similar in many ways you can see why they hate each other. They are a breed apart though, I mean watching grown men walking round with fake medals on is pretty mindblowing. And they see nothing wrong in it which is even funnier.
You're so right, they really are so similar.
Two cheeks of the same arse as far as I'm concerned; both wear red, most fans of both don't come from the same City that features in their clubs name, both arrogant and self-entitled and both resent other clubs receiving equity investment despite the fact they've both benefited greatly from it themselves.

You’re taking the piss, right?

753c2163435be0bac4310458989acabc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.