Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another article today from the dippers local paper...only skirted through it but it seems the scousers are getting a little to big for boots

The fall from grace for this lot is going to be hilarious cos they seem to think tgey are above anyone else
They've always been the fuckin same

Come on fella...you must have watched enough football to know what I meant by that....Or have you........ the fact that you put that as an actual question makes me wonder whether you have or you posted in a fit of pique.
Another day...another ref...another person on VAR...another viewpoint.
Of course if following the trend and posts on here it would of course be a yellow all day and every day as it would not change as VAR always favours LiVARpool.
We all see things differently, some have said it was assault, others an elbow, but we all see things and interpret them differently.
I watched it again and again. I saw Mane going in hard, stretching his arm out and his forearm making contact with Tierneys upper arm/shoulder at first contact. Tierney starts to go over and the arm continues forward with the forearm and hand (possibly with clenched fist) then going across and making contact with the face.
Not an elbow as such, certainly reckless possibly dangerous and it was that where "I think" there came the call.
Yes there will be interpretations as to the extent of the recklessness. Others have suggested and are of the view that if it had been a City player making that challenge, that it would have been red, therefore appearing to acknowledge that it is about interpretation and "on another day"
You cant tell the differece between a fist and an open hand ?

You cant tell the differece between a fist and an open hand ?
I can...usually...but in this case despite watching a few times I couldnt be certain.
I could of course taken the Arsene defence and simply claimed I didn't see it.....but I did and wasn't sure.

Come on fella...you must have watched enough football to know what I meant by that....Or have you........ the fact that you put that as an actual question makes me wonder whether you have or you posted in a fit of pique.
Another day...another ref...another person on VAR...another viewpoint.
Of course if following the trend and posts on here it would of course be a yellow all day and every day as it would not change as VAR always favours LiVARpool.
We all see things differently, some have said it was assault, others an elbow, but we all see things and interpret them differently.
I watched it again and again. I saw Mane going in hard, stretching his arm out and his forearm making contact with Tierneys upper arm/shoulder at first contact. Tierney starts to go over and the arm continues forward with the forearm and hand (possibly with clenched fist) then going across and making contact with the face.
Not an elbow as such, certainly reckless possibly dangerous and it was that where "I think" there came the call.
Yes there will be interpretations as to the extent of the recklessness. Others have suggested and are of the view that if it had been a City player making that challenge, that it would have been red, therefore appearing to acknowledge that it is about interpretation and "on another day"

Can't support this one - any player that goes into contact like that with his arm extended (with or without a clenched fist) high up on the body runs the risk of a red card. Once it makes contact with the face, which either the fist or the forearm did, that should take away any doubt. Couple that with the manner in which the contact was made, whereby Mane was directing his contact away from the direction of the ball and into the challenger takes it into straight red territory. It was a dangerous and unnecessary challenge and he should have been sent off.

Noticed the article on Sky Sports regarding the rallying support they gave to Neco Williams after his online abuse...

https://www.skysports.com/football/...van-dijk-after-online-abuse-says-pep-lijnders

He added: "Trent (Alexander-Arnold) spoke with him (Williams), Virgil spoke with him, Robbo (Andrew Robertson) spoke with him - so it's not only Jurgen or me.

"It's how we take care of each other and that's what makes us different."

F*cking sickening.
Don't remember the same support for Loris Karius after his abuse.

Noticed the article on Sky Sports regarding the rallying support they gave to Neco Williams after his online abuse...

https://www.skysports.com/football/...van-dijk-after-online-abuse-says-pep-lijnders

He added: "Trent (Alexander-Arnold) spoke with him (Williams), Virgil spoke with him, Robbo (Andrew Robertson) spoke with him - so it's not only Jurgen or me.

F*cking sickening.
Take a listen to McPointy commentating on the athletico game at anfield last year. Re Adrian. Tells you all your need to know about scousers

F*cking sickening.
The obvious question is why they need to support him. Many players for many other clubs drop bollocks and cause a team to loose. I don't recall many death threats being made against them. Something different at livarpool? Does it mean more?

F*cking sickening.
Different to who? Liverpool are the quickest to turn on their own

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.