Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumours going around that mane has covid and 5 other Liverpool players are awaiting results including trent and firminio

Rumours going around that mane has covid and 5 other Liverpool players are awaiting results including trent and firminio
As much as i despise the Dippers,confirmed by my pleasure in seeing Arsenal beat them last night,i hope,if true,the players who test positive quickly recover.

This season really is a farce.

As much as i despise the Dippers,confirmed by my pleasure in seeing Arsenal beat them last night,i hope,if true,the players who test positive quickly recover.
Wow, I wouldn't have known. Went on the BBC football website twice today. Read every headline. Absolutely no sign of this story. (Okay, I read it again and it is there. But focusing on Arsenal of course. Which would be fair enough, but every other story uses the Liverpool name for clicks, until it's bad news).

But surprise, surprise, Liverpool go out of the cups again. Almost like it's the plan of a small time club that know they can't compete for every competition.

2 face Klopp obviously doesn't care about the Carabao based on his line-ups. He didn't use his first team. Now they crash out, they have less games to play.
I mean he wasn't playing a full strength side, but he still started Salah and Van Dijk. And it's not as if Arsenal were full strength.

I hope he rumour of their players testing positive for covid is wrong but if it is correct and they are positive it will be interesting to see how (if) the authorities accommodate their favourite cash cow to ensure they can put out a full strength team for every game

Noticed the article on Sky Sports regarding the rallying support they gave to Neco Williams after his online abuse...

https://www.skysports.com/football/...van-dijk-after-online-abuse-says-pep-lijnders

He added: "Trent (Alexander-Arnold) spoke with him (Williams), Virgil spoke with him, Robbo (Andrew Robertson) spoke with him - so it's not only Jurgen or me.

"It's how we take care of each other and that's what makes us different."

F*cking sickening.
Don't remember the same support for Loris Karius after his abuse.
Team backs young player shocker.
Liverpool think thta makes them different shocker.
Sky making big deal over it shocker.
Me despising them more each day shocker.

I hope he rumour of their players testing positive for covid is wrong but if it is correct and they are positive it will be interesting to see how (if) the authorities accommodate their favourite cash cow to ensure they can put out a full strength team for every game
Season will be put on hold. Or is it a ruse by the morally bankrupt dippers so none of their players have to go on international duty? Or maybe I'm just a cynical old sod.

The will have their games postponed, no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.