Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to let you know a couple of things to cause amusement.....

1. You are again mentioned on their thread - one of the workshy linked page 30 from this thread in which you listed their core characteristics
They love me on there. Not a week goes by when someone isn't pleading with me to go back.

Christ almighty... look at the state of this bellend on rawk...

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #10165 on: Today at 01:46:31 PM »

Quote from: DangerScouse on Yesterday at 03:01:33 PM
There's no chance on earth that I'm clicking on that link. I went on that website once a while back. I read 5 posts and lost more IQ points than I did that time I accidentally watched 10 minutes of a TV program that had Noel Edmond's in it.

Christ knows what affect it must have if you register and actually post on it.

ip.gif

...so the visit to BM made you so thick you decided to create a new use for an apostrophy where none was previously required? What a fucking victim!

Christ almighty... look at the state of this bellend on rawk...

xx.gif

Re: Man City - the Lisbon Lyons
« Reply #10165 on: Today at 01:46:31 PM »

Quote from: DangerScouse on Yesterday at 03:01:33 PM

There's no chance on earth that I'm clicking on that link. I went on that website once a while back. I read 5 posts and lost more IQ points than I did that time I accidentally watched 10 minutes of a TV program that had Noel Edmond's in it.

Christ knows what affect it must have if you register and actually post on it.

ip.gif

...so the visit to BM made you so thick you decided to create a new use for an apostrophy where none was previously required? What a fucking victim!
How do you accidently watch a tv programme for ten minutes?

I'm not saying Liverpool supporters are thick or owt, but there used to be one local to me that I'd see in the boozer every now and then.
Last time I was talking to him he was telling me how he'd just stolen 2 pictures, one worth £850,000 and another worth £1.4 million.
I was somewhat disbelieving, so he offered to show me them because they were in the boot of his car.
He opened the boot, and all I could say was 'you robbed an estate agents'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.