Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasn't, but there are clear statistical anomalies when you look at certain data:

tackles made: City 515, pool 550
Fouls given: City361, pool 331
Tackles per foul: City 1.42, pool 1.66
Yellow cards: city 60, pool 38
Fouls per card: City 6.02, pool 8.71.
Fouls per card (for the opposition team): city 6.85, pool 5.89

City committed less tackles, but got more Fouls.
Although City and Liverpool have the roughly same tackles to fouls ratio, City were almost twice as likely to be yellow carded.
The opposition had to commit more Fouls against city to get a card.
Can't find any data on opposition tackles to fouls, but I'd be surprised if Liverpools clear advantage wasn't continued!
Robertson had one card all season,maybe another at the end? He is,a violent shithead,clear favourtism

Awww he’s clearly a little bit special. We really shouldn’t mock the afflicted.

Instead, we should pity the poor bastard for having a brain that doesn’t work properly. Please don’t get angry at him/her as it’s clearly not their fault ;)
Oi nothing to do with us who have dodgy brains,he is just a bitter twat

It was the reason they won tight games,you could probably take ten points off them,that was their true level
Oh I agree Karen, I'm just saying it wasn't the reason they won, that was because our defence was much worse than last season IMHO.

Robertson had one card all season,maybe another at the end? He is,a violent shithead,clear favourtism
How a team with Robertson and TAA only gets 36 yellow cards speaks volumes. If only because every game they both had a habit of pushing the opposition player into the sidings when chasing a ball out of play!

So the neauseous documentary on their first title in 30 years is on tonight. Why the BBC think this is of interest to anyone outside of Liverpool I have no idea. This follows countless ones on the rags and ex rag players, it shouldn't be allowed with a publicly funded company.

So the neauseous documentary on their first title in 30 years is on tonight. Why the BBC think this is of interest to anyone outside of Liverpool I have no idea. This follows countless ones on the rags and ex rag players, it shouldn't be allowed with a publicly funded company.

you know it’s going to be bad, you know that for each of the thirty years but nothing ever quite prepares you for how bad lol.

Robertson had one card al season,maybe another at the end? He is,a violent shithead,clear favourtism
How a team with Robertson and TAA only gets 36 yellow cards speaks volumes. If only because every game they both had a habit of pushing the opposition player into the sidings when chasing a ball out of play!
One game we had three or four cards in the first half,it must be difficult for the boys to keep up the motivation early doors when we were the guinea pigs for var and getting goals disallowed,pep knows and the lads know,pep says often we achieved what we had with no help from anybody
First couple of games at the start of this season will tell us if this shite is going to continue,give to red and take away from blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.