Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think the BBC are running down the clock now. Just going through the motions until the inevitable crash and burn takes place. With more and more people refusing to pay their licence fees and even more people coming forward to complain vociferously about the unashamed bias, the suits at the head of the corporation know the game is up and are just running it into the ground. In order to go out on some kind of high they are appealing to the lowest denominator: rags and dipper fans, reality show fans, and the moronic slow-witted type who watch infantile quiz shows where the likes of Alan Carr, Rachel Riley, Rob Bryden and some no-mark from T.O.W.I.E. have to see how many jugs of iced water they can tip over Carol Vorderman in 20 seconds. Dumbing down TV at its best.

I cannot stomach the BBC and I absolutely refuse to subsidise the wages of multi millionaires Gary Lineker and Zoe Ball.

And speaking of Lineker, MoTD is back again tonight: another sad, old, cliché-ridden pile of compost featuring a bunch of leftie snowflakes from yesteryear whose relevance was beginning to fade when Alvin Stardust was doing the Green Cross Code adverts.
Is that on the i-player?

What the fuck has a terrorist attack that took place almost 20 years ago on a place about 3,000 miles from dipper land got to do with them benefit-scrounging bastards?

Something for them to grieve about innit.

About 20 x as many americans and 10 x as many british have been killed by covid but they don't give a shit about that, as we could tell by their feral celebratory behaviour / setting public buildings alight, stabbing each other and total lack of social distancing (and that applies to Mr Spitty who was out there with them celebrating the first *title (albeit helped by VAR and asthma meds) that they've been *gifted in the lifetime of 90% of their players.

What the fuck has a terrorist attack that took place almost 20 years ago on a place about 3,000 miles from dipper land got to do with them benefit-scrounging bastards?
Great post except for the last few words of it.

Absolutely fuck all as we all know but not only are they part of a cult they are also professional mourners....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.