Liverpool thread 2020/21

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its a vape actually. But it looks very innocuous so doesn't attract attention. Can't get inhalers because there's been a mad rush on them in the Anfield areas over the last 12 months apparently

I’m sure there’s a European Cups take your breath away gag in there, but I’ll stick to the vapes for now.
Is it one for oil or do you actually put bud in there?

Bud, heated up to 270 degrees in a small oven like container in the vape. It is really quite good but uses loads:-(

Got you. I’ll have a nose online and see what’s what. Fuck using the Calis in them then, it’s expensive enough having them in bongs and spliffs.

Either there wasn't eleven goals scored or the scores have been recorded wrongly whenever we played Tottenham or Liverpool over the last couple of years.

I think the point of how open a game it was still stands though. But to use your logic, seven goals in a game illustrates my point just as well. It suggests end to end attacking, not a game of chess decided on one move.

I think the point of how open a game it was still stands though. But to use your logic, seven goals in a game illustrates my point just as well. It suggests end to end attacking, not a game of chess decided on one move.
I didn't suggest that the game wasn't open. 4-3 matches usually are.

I pointed out that you were making things up to illustrate your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.